We Are Perth - Player of the Year - 2007/08

Player of the Year?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Changed my mind when typing this, was going to give it to Rutki but going for Jackson because of his goals this year.

I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with him because the hospital stay is worrying.

The year one of our youngsters finally broke through and fulfilled his potential.

Changed my mind when typing this, was going to give it to Rutki but going for Jackson because of his goals this year.

I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with him because the hospital stay is worrying.

The year one of our youngsters finally broke through and fulfilled his potential.

Jackson for me.....was surprised today that there was no mention of his condition being passed to fans at half-time...any news KEVIN ?

I went for Kenny Deuchar not only for what he did for us on the pitch but it was only his appearance that brought out something in Jackson that was missing before

I hated the way we played at this point however as it was just a long punt up to Deuchar

Thats a good shout and I agree totally. Just a pity we couldnt get him for good.

Jacko for me. He could have had a barrow load this season if we had the right partner for him. I think he suffered the loss of the Doc more than anyone. His runs had more purpose playing off the big man, with less of his headless chicken routine in evidence.

I went for Kenny Deuchar not only for what he did for us on the pitch but it was only his appearance that brought out something in Jackson that was missing before

I hated the way we played at this point however as it was just a long punt up to Deuchar

There's no doubt Duechar played really well while he was with us but when it's player of the SEASON i can't give it to a player who played 14times so for me it's got to be Jacko-hope the injury not too serious. Irvine was close and Craig would have been up there if he was there from the start of the season!

Jackson for me.....was surprised today that there was no mention of his condition being passed to fans at half-time...any news KEVIN ?

at p layer of the year tonight it was announced by del that he was gettig better and was getting home on monday, he was going to hospital to take him the trophys he won at the poty