Uefa Cup final

Scobby_SJFC

Who will you be supporting?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... Racists or bigots

I dont care either way to be honest.

I just think it is a shame that Scottish football is being represented by a bunch of bigots waving union jacks and singing Rule Brittania who seem right at home down in England - I just wish they would stay there!

...a bunch of bigots waving union jacks and singing Rule Brittania who seem right at home down in England - I just wish they would stay there!

God, no, please!

I just popped round to York station to pick some tickets up, only find the place dotted with Rangers fans getting pissed. It's York races today, so with pissed-up punters from all over the country spilling off trains, I think the transport police are in for a busy couple of hours.

I'm appalled by Advocaat's admission that he wouldn't dare sign a black player. Lenin and Trotsky must be spinning in their graves.

I'm appalled by Advocaat's admission that he wouldn't dare sign a black player. Lenin and Trotsky must be spinning in their graves.

You're right but it's not that long ago that he would have has to say the same thing with regard to Rangers and catholics. The book "Football Against the Enemy" has a great story in it about a group of Rangers fans who refused to celebrate any goals scored by Mark Hateley because they heard a rumour he was a catholic.

From what I've read about Zenit recently though it seems they and Rangers are well suited, perhaps the two of them and Celtic could form a European Super Prejudice League.

The book "Football Against the Enemy" has a great story in it about a group of Rangers fans who refused to celebrate any goals scored by Mark Hateley because they heard a rumour he was a catholic.

There was a pub in Glasgow that used to not count any goals Mo Johnston scored for Rangers and produced an alternative league table every week - i.e. if they had won 2-1 and Johnston scored both then they classed it as a 1-0 defeat.