Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Explain why a bunch of supporters agree to have a day of fun at the football to support the team and help our promotion challenge is embarrasing?

Ive heard many sound sung at McD

It sounds like sour graps because you guys appear to have no cohesion in order to arrange such a great day out

the 7000 wasnt all your fans and thats different as it was UEFA cup game, you guy have so many closet fans its not real, wheres the 18000 that were at hampden two years back??

I didnt really critise your support TBH I said they were quiet against us but so are most home fans, our home fans could be better but so could most!!

I'll be the first one to admit that we have a large number of closet fans I was disscussing this only 2 days ago but the conclusion was that the large number of these closet fans all help towards the atmosphere...and our coffers :)

We do have cohession...last time we tried somthing along the lines of an away day we sold out the local asda of beachballs..and sombrero's were in high demand, Embarrasing maybe wasn't quite the right word for my post earlier...but then i still can't think of the proper one:?

Hello Gpars fan , what does the "G"stand for?

I have just put my first post on the pars forum ,good to see an increasing number of saintees contributing to your site.

Hope to see you on 24/1 forget about the superstitions!

The last time I went to McDirmand I lost 20 quid...the time before I saw one of the worst moments supporting my team:sad:

"my team's support are better than your team's support bla bla bla"

this thread is getting stupid.

the day was a massive success, why not lock this thread and focus on the next big saintees event?

as much fun as it might be to watch Gparsfan bite, can we not move on?

ps) i bet you my dad could beat up your dad.

I was at Dunfermline's European game at McDiarmid, and quite a large number of the other people there were fellow Saints fans. I think Dunfermline's support at that game was actually fairly disappointing.

Yup, I was there and started out supporting Dunfermline, but their fans were very neanderthal, so it was hard to contain my glee when the goals went in... Dunfermline were terrible, and so was their support.

"my team's support are better than your team's

ps) i bet you my dad could beat up your dad.

I bet you my manhood is bigger than your manhood?:rolleyes:

Anyway it looks like we wont be doing anything out of the ordinary for this game...doesnt matter anyway sinse by the looks of things we'll be out the race by then :-|

Not fishing mate, stating facts... a chunk of your fans spent the whole game trying to smoke outwith the smoking area and then going ballistic at stewards for giving youa chance to move to the smoking area... very childish, and constantly shouting for your thuggish players to "bust his ****in' leg neebor" got very dull very quickly.

Why would he be fishing for bites from Pars fans on a Saints forum?! Makes no sense.

I was at the game too and although it was embarrassing for Scottish football I must admit to having a little smirk about it at the final whistle.

I was also at the United-MyPa 47 game which was hugely amusing. Eddie Thompson looked close to tears as he went inside at the final whistle to loads of abuse from the United fans. Bit different now.

Why would he be fishing for bites from Pars fans on a Saints forum?! Makes no sense.

I was at the game too and although it was embarrassing for Scottish football I must admit to having a little smirk about it at the final whistle.

I was also at the United-MyPa 47 game which was hugely amusing. Eddie Thompson looked close to tears as he went inside at the final whistle to loads of abuse from the United fans. Bit different now.

When the guy scored and did the aeroplane right the way round the pitch it was hilarious. Arab fans were absolutely raging. Utter comedy for us though!

Were trying our bloody hardest Mike...

And we are the most negative bunch Slick, our home fans are a pain in the arse, most of whome would rather see us get beat so they could have a moan at the team. Christ I liked nothing better than Livi a feww weeks back when it was just the hardcore away fans who turned out the fans gave superb backing for 90 mins and we scored in the last minute to win it.. that would never happen at a home game.

Were trying our bloody hardest Mike...

And we are the most negative bunch Slick, our home fans are a pain in the arse, most of whome would rather see us get beat so they could have a moan at the team. Christ I liked nothing better than Livi a feww weeks back when it was just the hardcore away fans who turned out the fans gave superb backing for 90 mins and we scored in the last minute to win it.. that would never happen at a home game.

Get them everywhere mate, too many of them at our club as well

many just wait for things to go wronng so they can moan, terrible attitude

• 4 weeks later...
are dunfermline going through with the return visit?

Been back on the Pars Forum and made a couple more posts about 24/1 . Some of the pars fans are pretty down tonite and saying they need more time in Div 1 to rebuild. Others are saying 24/1 is a massive game and they need to turn out in big numbers etc.

We could do with a few more saintees on the parsforum encouraging them to come to Perth in big numbers on 24/1 . I think it will be a cracking game and brilliant atmosphere.

Lets try and get a few more posts on the parsforum and take it from there. The 24/1 thread is under "Themuzzofperth".

• 2 weeks later...

Pars supporters club have just filled there first bus for the 24/1 game . They are running a new thread on buses for the saints game.

They need all the encouragement we can give them to turn up in numbers and create a belting atmosphere at this game.

I am convinced saints fans will turn out in big numbers for this game. I am pretty sure we will also make a big impact at Thistle on Saturday especially as we will all be together behind the goal.

Pars supporters club have just filled there first bus for the 24/1 game . They are running a new thread on buses for the saints game.

They need all the encouragement we can give them to turn up in numbers and create a belting atmosphere at this game.

I am convinced saints fans will turn out in big numbers for this game. I am pretty sure we will also make a big impact at Thistle on Saturday especially as we will all be together behind the goal.

got a link for the pars

get the ORMOND stand open for this 1

get the ORMOND stand open for this 1

I spoke to Derek afer the walk on Saturday and he said how great it was to have saints fans behind the goal at the QOS game. I know from other sources that the players also thought it was great not shooting at a goal with an empty stand behind it.

Derek said at the recent meet the manager session that he has spoken to Geoff Brown about his desire to have the Ormond stand open.

What we must avoid is splitting the choir . I think we could have 1,000 plus in the Ormond at the Dunfermline game if we really wanted to but it would only work if there was a total committment from fans to make it happen. it is certainly worth hearing what people think.

I spoke to Derek afer the walk on Saturday and he said how great it was to have saints fans behind the goal at the QOS game. I know from other sources that the players also thought it was great not shooting at a goal with an empty stand behind it.

Derek said at the recent meet the manager session that he has spoken to Geoff Brown about his desire to have the Ormond stand open.

What we must avoid is splitting the choir . I think we could have 1,000 plus in the Ormond at the Dunfermline game if we really wanted to but it would only work if there was a total committment from fans to make it happen. it is certainly worth hearing what people think.

Am commited who else

• 2 months later...