#17 - 15/11/08 - Clyde (a)

Lots of hype about the QOS game but who's all going tomorrow? This game is just as important to keep our run going so if you're swithering then stop and get your ass down to Broadwood! :mad:

I'm going with a few others. Who else?!

I'll be there as usual!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of hype about the QOS game but who's all going tomorrow? This game is just as important to keep our run going so if you're swithering then stop and get your ass down to Broadwood! :mad:

I'll be making the 5 minute stroll from my house for this one. Few pints before the match - makes a change to driving to Perth :mrgreen:

I will be there! Only missed Livvy away this year, but was in Florida so can be excused.

From listening to the Clyde fans, they seem to think their side can be ruffed up and struggle with aerial presence at set pieces. On that basis, I'd expect Holmes to start again. I think it's important that he isn't simply judged on goals as his role in the team involves far more than that.

Agree with the voices saying that Morris or Mooner should come in for Swankie and I think Paul Sheerin would be the first to admit games against Clyde don't always suit him, as there is little football played. Very rare that I don't find a spot for Sheerin but if Smith signs (still not convinced on this one) then I'd consider moving Craig into midfield.

If Craig is left back, we'll need either Peanut or Swankie on the left of midfield. This is the game where Mooner came to public prominence, what chance of a repeat?

If Craig is left back, we'll need either Peanut or Swankie on the left of midfield. This is the game where Mooner came to public prominence, what chance of a repeat?

I know and I think it will be Sheerin as McInnes seems to fancy Swankie more on the right. Peanut had a good impact against Clyde as a sub this season but usually these games don't suit him and Del actually benched him on our second visit there last season as well.

I think Millar, Moon/Morris, Hardie and Craig would have been the perfect midfield for this match.

I've been humming and hahhing about going only because wonga supplies are tight as I'm going down to London next weekend to see Chelsea v Newcastle, but the lure of the super Saints is to much. Just booked my seat on the Dunkeld road bus. Still a few seats left if anyone is still undecided. Go on do it, do it , dooooooo it....Call them NOW... on 442022

COME ON YOU SAINTS

I know and I think it will be Sheerin as McInnes seems to fancy Swankie more on the right. Peanut had a good impact against Clyde as a sub this season but usually these games don't suit him and Del actually benched him on our second visit there last season as well.

I think Millar, Moon/Morris, Hardie and Craig would have been the perfect midfield for this match.

Hards has missed some training this week. Might be Millar-Morris-Moon-Peanut

One option is Millar-Morris-Moon-Hards but that is a gamble as 50% of the midfield wouldn't be fully fit. Long time since Hardie played on the left. The free weekend has come at good time for Mental, he needs a break.

Come on you Saints!

Big mad mental blue and white massive loud away day at Clyde! Quick - get the posters up - less than 3 hours to kick off! I've contacted the PA but they cant publish it till Monday so i guess it'll have to be word of mouth for this one!

Na, all 'jokes' aside, i hope theres a decent crowd for this as its a shit place to go and i can forsee a scrappy 3 points rather than a bagger. More part timers the merrier as the noise will push the boys to a win again!

Hope to see Mooner and Morris today! Top of the League!