#18 - 29/11/08 - Dundee (a)

Dylan-Saints

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Del will have the boys up for this one! Dundee to be found out for the crap team they are! "comeback my erse" 4-0 to the saints 4-1 if they scrape a consilation at the end.
yeah I will love it just to click together and we rip the shit out of them. Nothing would surprise me. Feel we have to score first though to test their metal....

Just a heads up, I heard this afternoon that closet Dundee fan Brian Winter is our ref for the game on Saturday. Well i can only assume he is a Dundee fan given some of the decisions he has robbed Dundee United with.

12 vs 12 now. Dundee have the extra man(ref) but hopefully we will level affairs with a big turnout.

We must be looking at a similar size crowd that went to EEP ?

Certainly hope so, just booked flight to come up for this one! Last time I was at Dens there was open terracing behing the goal! Looking forward to sampling a big Derby atmosphere in 'new' stand for myself rather than via mobile phone of my bro! :laugh:

READ THIS TAKEN FROM DUNDEE FORUM. LET GET BEHIND THE TEAM WITH A MASSIVE VOCAL SUPPORT!

I think that it will be all over for you guys if you dont beat Super Saintees on Saturday. A saints win would see an 11 point difference between the two.

Everyone is raving about the jocky scott turnaround, your form is 7/9. You would have to do that from now till the end of the season and still accumulate less points that has been required to win any of 10 team leagues in scotland. Come on guys, think about it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as I'm sure you've managed to work out, if we win the gap will be back to 5 points. We'll be right back in the mix and the bandwagon will be in full flow. That is the biggest hurdle the Saints face because if the 'Dee get going and the fans rally, we'll be difficult to stop. And let's face it, if it comes down to whose support can act as the 12th man, the 'Super Saints' aren't at the races...........