#18 - 29/11/08 - Dundee (a)

Dylan-Saints

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sense of humour on the dundee forum. . . . . .

jacobite1

Internationalist

United Kingdom

445 Posts

Posted - 25 November 2008 : 15:38:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sticking to the prediction I made yesterday on P&B:

I'm going to go for a conservative 9-5 scoreline in our favour. A hat-trick from Antoine-Curier, from Deasley (whilst sitting on Antoine-Curier's shoulders) and from Jocky Scott (in a surprise move, he's registered himself as a player). The Farmers' goals come from a bizarre backwards overhead kick from Malone on the halfway line, beating celebrity 'keeper Dave MacKinnon for an own-goal. We then let Swankie have a hat-trick, just for ol' times' sake, and no hard feelings. And then a Paton rocket-propelled free-kick hits off the St Johnstone crossbar, comes off floodlights left and right, and then dribbles past MacKinnon (asleep) for the fifth.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better. . . .

paulo45

Forum Member

United Kingdom

36 Posts

Posted - 25 November 2008 : 20:40:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-1 to the Mighty Dark Blues. We're battling well just now and Jocky will have the team well fired up for this one.

If Saints bring more than 1500 it will be a first for the 'fermers.' Takes them to muster over 2000 at their home games! Maybe they're planning on bringing some of their cardboard cut-outs to boost the away end!

They might even sing more than one song!

Mike and The Ghost doign a great job winding them up on their forum, worth a visit!!

I cant get registered on the tinks forum- should see the c*** they are spouting. I just want to go there on Saturday and get it right roond them.

There is nothing I hate more than coagies- should be described in the dictionary as follows

COAGIE-

" a small or fat unwashed person who invariably has a benefit book, no soap and is a grandparent by the time they are 28"

"Usually found wanderin around the Hilltoon muttering pehs,pehs pehs"

I HATE DUNDEE -C'mon SAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I cant get registered on the tinks forum- should see the c*** they are spouting. I just want to go there on Saturday and get it right roond them.

There is nothing I hate more than coagies- should be described in the dictionary as follows

COAGIE-

" a small or fat unwashed person who invariably has a benefit book, no soap and is a grandparent by the time they are 28"

"Usually found wanderin around the Hilltoon muttering pehs,pehs pehs"

I HATE DUNDEE -C'mon SAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I got in this week but they are restricting it I think. dont wait for the mail to come through you can probably still get on

The moderators read every mail before posting, you wouldnt believe what doesnt get through. There is a section on the odds of dundee lifting the trophy, I asked at the odds of relegation after Morton/Ross County Wins last night and that didnt get through! No profanitites or anything just a general piss take! You have got to love them though, haha....they suggest that the pressure is alll on us as if to try and deflect the signficicance of this game for them - they know if they lose thats it.

Just been on the Dees forum posting a wee message but I'm going to post it here too as It will probably get binned by their mods ....

At 4.50pm on Saturday 29/11/08 the season WILL be over as far as Dundee F.C's title hopes go. You'll still have something to play for though.........Staying out of the bottom 2....

Next season our Tayside Derby will be against Dundee's big team not their feeder team...Bring it on and let the fun commence...

I,ll post this message on P&B and WAP. as I suspect the dark shadow of censorship on this forum will mean this post gets binned.I may be surprised but I'll not hold my breath eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been on the Dees forum posting a wee message but I'm going to post it here too as It will probably get binned by their mods ....

At 4.50pm on Saturday 29/11/08 the season WILL be over as far as Dundee F.C's title hopes go. You'll still have something to play for though.........Staying out of the bottom 2....

Next season our Tayside Derby will be against Dundee's big team not their feeder team...Bring it on and let the fun commence...

I,ll post this message on P&B and WAP. as I suspect the dark shadow of censorship on this forum will mean this post gets binned.I may be surprised but I'll not hold my breath eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should have got a wreath delivered to dens this time instead of tannadice