#20 - 13/12/08 - Morton (h)

nothing wrong with playing keep ball, imo we should do it more often, play patiently and pick our passes along the ground

we definately can play on the deck just dont do it often enough

i agree wi that. wot am sayin is he doesnt hurt the opposition often enough with defence splittin passes,an when he gets into good positions to score his shootins weak. I to think he would benefit playin in the middle alongside jody, i think it would suit his all-action style.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not overly cold but it's a bit wet....Forecasts looking not bad...I'll go out on a limb here and say , " Safe as houses"

Is that like "safe as lego houses in Dundee" ?!?!?! hehehehe

3points a must today. Hopefully QoS either win or draw v Dunfy and we get our rewards with a win. Make this gap at the top as large as we can before January.

Pretty much exactly the team I expected. If they play anything near to potential, we should slaughter Morton.

Not to count my chickens, of course.

Also, finally get a chance to see how well Sammy/Savo work together up front for a full 90.

(Live scores; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/live_scores/default.stm)