#21 - 20/12/08 - Airdrie United (a)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Hardie MUST play.

You'd all be desperate for him to come back in once our midfield of gnomes was overrun. We need Hardie's bulk.

I would give Swankie a chance and take Millar out of the side. He's contributed very little for weeks now. If it doesn't work then it can be changed at half-time.

I'm convinced we're going to lose this weekend though no matter what and I'll be putting Airdrie on my coupon. Feeling extremely pessimistic just now!

Agreed, Hardie MUST play.

You'd all be desperate for him to come back in once our midfield of gnomes was overrun. We need Hardie's bulk.

I would give Swankie a chance and take Millar out of the side. He's contributed very little for weeks now. If it doesn't work then it can be changed at half-time.

I'm convinced we're going to lose this weekend though no matter what and I'll be putting Airdrie on my coupon. Feeling extremely pessimistic just now!

Oh no, dont like the sound of that :( Top, against bottom. We really should not be looking for anything other than a win. Negative attitude spells disaster in all walks of life........come on the saints!

why should hardie play? hes been mince for weeks an if hes injured he shouldnae be playin simple as that. the hardie of old would be first on the team-sheet but not any longer

correct, he has been mince and should be out the team based on that regardless of injury or not

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Craig

Samuel Morris Hardie Swankie

Peaso Holmes

Subs: Hillcoat, Moon, Sheerin, Savo, Anderson.

I would love to see us with two guys in the box who can head a ball and two guys down the wing. Swankie and Samuel would tear into Airdrie down the flanks.

Main

Irvine Ruti Ando Craig

Millar Morris Hardie Sheerin

Samuel Holmes

Subs: Hillcoat, Swankie, Moon, Savo, Jacko

Savo had a bot of a mare last week so let's try Sammy and Homer up top. Del's come out praising the defence so apart from the necessary change with Caff out, that bit picks itself. Midfield, not so sure. Apart from Jody, the rest of the midfield appeared to be missing so maybe a couple of changes?

I was just watching back some of the highlights from last season. Jacko and Craig were absolutely brilliant. We could be doing with getting Craig back in the midfield and Jacko back in the team.

It's strange that watching over those videos it became clear that we do not play anywhere near as much football as we did yet we are picking up significantly more points this season.