#25 - 31/01/08 - Greenock Morton (a)

perth_saintee12

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a train i could get!

Yup - train to Wegieland and then from Wegie Central to Cartsdyke - 2 minutes from the ground.

One thing to watch out for though is that St Mirrens MethaDome opens next weekend so there will be more traffic / bigger crowds on the trains (not to mention the additional used syringes littering the place etc)

Yup - train to Wegieland and then from Wegie Central to Cartsdyke - 2 minutes from the ground.

One thing to watch out for though is that St Mirrens MethaDome opens next weekend so there will be more traffic / bigger crowds on the trains (not to mention the additional used syringes littering the place etc)

I Might Just Get A Bus :D:laugh:

But thanks anyway maye!:)

We go into this game having had only one & half games(didn`t turn up in 2nd half against ****) since 27th Dec. Morton are always in your faces & will be up for it so we will have to be up for it as well & treat it like a cup final if we are to get anything from this game.

Morton v Saints, first division match of the day next Saturday, between two teams on unbeaten runs. Morton, unbeaten in 4 and the mighty Perth St.Johnstone , unbeaten in ???? I cannae remember it's been so long . We want to win , they're desperate to beat us. Has all the makings of a great game. Hopefully a good travelling support and I for one love the fact that I can stand in the corner, watch the match, and smoke myself into oblivion....****ing great

Seeing as we never had a game today and maybe, just maybe the postponed game from today might take place this Tuesday I have no idea who might play. What I do know is that, how we came away with only a point last time at Cappielow is a ****ing mystery to me. Morton are a very average team and I expect us to be far to good for them this time. 3-1 Saints....Unbeaten run no more....

Thoughts....