#27 - 14/02/09 - Livingston (h)

sjfc.spl.09-10

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty is left footed? Hanlon is coming back? Swanks through the middle? Morris and Craig giving us width? Holmes in a channel? Are you Del in disguise????

No no no, Sign Dave in disguise, get it right.

Jacko + Homer up front please and no more pishy 3 5 2. I haven't seen it and don't want to see it.

Should be an intersting encounter this one.......think we should stick with what we know personally...back to 4-4-2 and none of this 3-5-2 pish.....we have beaten livy twice this season already think the outcome will be the same as earlier in the season......2-1.

Teamwise i would go with.............

Main (Legend!)

Irvine Ruti Caff Garters

Sheerin Morris Miller Swanks

Holmes Jacko

Subs: Mclean, Peaso, Sammy, Hardie, Ando.

Should be a good one......due to the result saturday we more or less need to win as other teams re closing in on us and we wont win promotion by drawing against other teams!

Main (Legend!)

Irvine Ruti Caff Garters

Sheerin Morris Miller Swanks

Holmes Jacko

Subs: Mclean, Peaso, Sammy, Hardie, Ando.

Should be a good one......due to the result saturday we more or less need to win as other teams re closing in on us and we wont win promotion by drawing against other teams!

It gets worse, Craig is dropped and Hardie makes a miraculous recovery!

Does Griffiths sending off mean he is banned for next week or not????

Am looking forward to a home game at last and after all the travelling we seem to have been doing, it will be good to be able to leave the house at 2pm rather than much earlier and also to get home at 5pm rather than after 7 pm. Yesterdays 2nd half performance has filled me with belief that we will now go on and start winning more games. With 6 of our next 9 games at home , we can, if we apply ourselves correctly put ourselves in a very strong position.. 5 wins 3 draws and a defeat would give us 20 points. With the chasing pack of Partick, Dundee, Livi and the Pars all having to face each other and Saints in this period, I believe that the best any of them can take from the next 9 games 4 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats giving them a total of only 15 points. That would give us a 10 point advantage with only 5 games remaining :)

I would like to see the starting line up for the Livi game something similar to how we finished at Dingwall..

Main

Irvine, Rusty, Caff, Craig.

Millar, Mooner, Morris, Swankie.

Jacko, Holmer

Subs. McLean, Savo, Samuel, Sheerin, Gartland.

No place for..James, Hardie, Peaso, Ando....

We must get back to winning ways on Saturday, and I feel it is certainly possible given the suspension of Griffiths, and the recent departure of McPake.

Main

Irvine Rutkiewicz McCaffrey Craig

Samuel Millar Morris Swankie

Jackson Holmes

Subs: McLean, Gartland, Sheerin, Moon, Milne

As much as I've criticised Holmes in the past, he definitely deserves to retain his place after yesterday's performance. Jackson will benefit from playing alongside a big striker, as he has done in the past. Samuel isn't going to be a prolific goalscorer, by any means, but he is definitely one of our fastest and most skilful players, and I think he could cause severe problems on the right wing. Unless we can find a left back, Craig has to continue there.

Livingston are a good team. There is no doubt about it. However, we usually do well against them, and they are struggling at the moment.

Anyway, there isn't a better time to be playing them, and I am confident we can finally score a few and take the 3 points required.

i want 442, gartland dropped, craig at left back

i want sammy and swankie on the wings with sheerin dropped

i want jacko and homer upfront

and i want us to go for it, dont want us to be cautious, we should go out there and blow them off the park like we can

i want 442, gartland dropped, craig at left back

i want sammy and swankie on the wings with sheerin dropped

i want jacko and homer upfront

and i want us to go for it, dont want us to be cautious, we should go out there and blow them off the park like we can

I'd agree. We need to start winning again, and play with the urgency and actually scoring like we did against County is the way.

Three more vital points up for grabs and I am hopeful we can get them this weekend. Fairly important game for both sides and I feel we have to make the most of the fact that six of our next nine games are at home.

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Anderson

Swankie Morris Millar Craig

Holmes Jackson

Subs: McLean, Gartland, Moon, Sheerin, Samuel

MON SAINTS!!!!