#29 - 28/02/09 - Dundee (h)

MUZZ

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said in the other thread....

Its going to be a fascinating game and realistically we have to win if we want to catch you. Colin Cameron, Dode Efrem and Andrew Shinnie coming into the team has given us so much more flair and attacking threat, the lack of that up untill a few weeks back is the reason why we sit where we are so im confident we can go into this and get the win we need. Have to agree with Muzz was saying that to folk at Dens today - time for people to become legends and all that. Really do believe if we win it will be our year but winning is going to be immensly difficuilt - i do appreciate how hard a team to beat saints have become. Hopefully we will fill the allocation given and itl be a big crowd. Not here to gloat or cause wind ups etc but what i will say is dont take us lightly - we aint that heap of Eck Rae managed shite that played so pathetically embarrasing in Perth in September.

i predict that the winner (if there is one that is) of the game will go on to be champions. if dundee win, i think they have the players to go onto win it but then again so do we. the pars have shown now IMO that they are unlikely to win the league so its down to the tayside 2. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

i predict that the winner (if there is one that is) of the game will go on to be champions. if dundee win, i think they have the players to go onto win it but then again so do we. the pars have shown now IMO that they are unlikely to win the league so its down to the tayside 2. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

Just what I was thinking Muzz. Win and we're 9 in front of them but lose and it's only 3 and we still have to go to Dens. They're finding a bit of form and we're still on an unbeaten run but too many draws are letting them catch up. It's a must win I feel.

Ok just managed to get the day off next sat.Will be on the 11.50 train fae dundee any support from the scumdee saints on the train will be mutch appretiated. We could meet up before hand in dundee then head on together. maybe bad idea?think this train will be busy.I:ll be on it singing saints songs anyway. We could get 7000 as the press will hype this game a bit. THIS WILL BE BIG. PS Erch meet me off the train.

As has been said a huge game for both teams and I agree the winner wins the league.We may have more away games but we are buzzing now.

I disagree. Just another big game:wink:Every game is a big game now and whilst I think we will win, if we dont it means hee-haw .I think Dundee fans can kid themselves all they like but they WILL NOT win the title:)

Will need to wait to see the extent of Jody's injury but will be worrying if he doesnt play. Its been so long since we played without him and he has been solid week in week out. However be a great chance for Martin to return which is something I personally would like to see.

It's got to be Moon over Hardie! :shock: