#31 - 10/03/09 - Clyde (a)

Radford 72

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our best player on the bench Ghostie? Did you not see his cross-field passes today. He was head and shoulders above Craig. This is age-ism. Or bald-ism. Or Ghosties pished -ism. One of the three.

Sheerin must play ahead of Craig. He's been a lot better recently.

Sheerin must play ahead of Craig. He's been a lot better recently.

Not a chance, Craig put in a much better performance today and he was played out of position.

Granted, Sheerin had a nice couple of classy touches, but with no end product. His passing was wayward and I would rather Byrne played LB to accomodate Craig in midfield on tues in place of Sheerin

Not a chance, Craig put in a much better performance today and he was played out of position.

Granted, Sheerin had a nice couple of classy touches, but with no end product. His passing was wayward and I would rather Byrne played LB to accomodate Craig in midfield on tues in place of Sheerin

Infact, yeah i'll agree with you about today, but i meant when Craig has played in the midfield. He's been shocking in midfield.

I would go 442, no pissing about at the back as we cant afford to lose a point, but an attack-minded midfield as we have 3 to gain.

I would go..

Main

Irvine Rusty Caff Byrne

Swankie Moon Millar Craig

Milne Barrett

McLean, Hardie, Sheerin, Ando, Holmes

I dont think Del's squad will resemble this but I hope it does, I cant see past it.

A game for the squeeky bums, i would say another dire 0-0 worst case scenario. Cant see us getting beat and would be over the moon if we win with a scrappy goal

Infact, yeah i'll agree with you about today, but i meant when Craig has played in the midfield. He's been shocking in midfield.

Yeah Liam hasn't been the player he was last season, but he hasn't been given a chance to settle with Del shoving him left back, centre, left and right.

In my opinion, if Liam was consistently playing centre mid and had been for games on end, he would be putting in performances a whole level above the ones hes putting in now.

should i go ,or should i no.

support the team and give yer all,help clyde and there money worries.

or feck paying to help clyde and not see the consistent dirge we been chucking out for months.

ever hoping we gonna stuff someone.if i go i go feck knows at the mo.

should i go ,or should i no.

support the team and give yer all,help clyde and there money worries.

or feck paying to help clyde and not see the consistent dirge we been chucking out for months.

ever hoping we gonna stuff someone.if i go i go feck knows at the mo.

Get yer skinny arse on the Dunkeld Road bus ya bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 leaves 6.30pm. It's your round and I'll hae a lager shady and a packet o crisps:wink:

Barring any hold ups you should make it in about 45-50 minutes. Dead easy to get to as well.

Prices have gone up because Clyde are skint. £2 extra for paying adults. I can't see them actually making more money from it though - it is likely to drive punters away.

true, people that were swithering would be more likely to attend if they dropped the price by a pound or 2, rather than increasing it

main

irvine rusty caff byrne

moon hardie sheerin

sammy barret swankie

mclean craig millar savo gartland

i hope derek pushes us further up the pitch and attempts to play football

i will be in attendence, i just hope we win with a decent performance, mclaren will be the danger man and we'll have to 'take care' of him at the back