#31 - 10/03/09 - Clyde (a)

Radford 72

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would take anything, as long as it is NOT a draw :neutral:

a win would surely spur us on to the league title, whilst a defeat would be a harsh reality check, something i feel is necessary, taking the players minds off the undefeated record.

i believe if either side takes all 3 points, we will go on to win the league. another draw is not acceptable.

come on saints, give us a goal fest!

4 - 1

barrett to get off the mark with a double, one for savo and a late one from hardie

Not easy. McLaren may haunt us (but then again I was expecting Daal to do same for County).

Time we had a decent game from Craig - I like his style but far better when driving forward. Not been the same since the Dunfermline rocket. He had some good exchanges with Sheerin down the left but hasn't been happening. Needs a power / pace boost.

Moon needs a decent run in team - great attitude and commitment shown and decent shot.

CORNERS - please stop bringing full team back for corners. Simply no threat of a break away and brings opponents on top of us. On Saturday we were left hoofing it away or a lone midfielder getting swamped in our own half. e.g. leave Barrett or a wee guy with speed like Moon further upfield.

CORNERS - please stop bringing full team back for corners. Simply no threat of a break away and brings opponents on top of us. On Saturday we were left hoofing it away or a lone midfielder getting swamped in our own half. e.g. leave Barrett or a wee guy with speed like Moon further upfield.

Del has said that it will not be reviewed until the end of the season.

Del has said that it will not be reviewed until the end of the season.

Not suprised really, been used the majority of the season, Liverpool, Arsenal and a number of the top European Sides use it. I dont mind starting off this way, we are not conceeding goals and we have cleared attempts off the line on a number of occasions this season. It has won us a few points this year. Perhaps in a game like Saturday we should of changed it in the second half.

i would take anything, as long as it is NOT a draw :neutral:

a win would surely spur us on to the league title, whilst a defeat would be a harsh reality check, something i feel is necessary, taking the players minds off the undefeated record.

i believe if either side takes all 3 points, we will go on to win the league. another draw is not acceptable.

come on saints, give us a goal fest!

4 - 1

barrett to get off the mark with a double, one for savo and a late one from hardie

If its 4-1 I will lead a conga through the stands dressed in a Pearly King outfit. Webby has promised to come along as my cockney bitch. Can't wait. C'mon the saints

If its 4-1 I will lead a conga through the stands dressed in a Pearly King outfit. Webby has promiseed to come along as my cockney pitch. Can't wait. C'mon the saints

"All patrons are reminded that in order to comply with paranoid Health and Safety Wummins groups, Conga processions are not permitted within the stadium, by the way"

so Barrett and Savo to start? Or the dreaded route 1 with Homer?

Has to be Barrett and Savo for me, with Holmes a good option to have on the bench. Like most, I don't think everything is down to Holmer and I still think he's made a really good contribution this season but we have become predictable and need to try and shake things up. Clyde will work hard etc... but we are better footballing side than them and should, at least in the first instance, try to take them on in that regard IMO. If we need to resort to route one then at least we tried something different. We can't continue as we have been doing over the past few months. I don't think we've played well since we beat Clyde in Perth at Xmas time.

Absolutely gutted that I cannot make this game, but I can see it being another tricky match with not alot between the 2 clubs. I'm sure that Soulful will look the business, and I would recommend that someone contact Clyde and get them to play "knees up mother brown" or "My old mans a dustman"

:D