#32 - 14/03/09 - Livingston (a)

Saints were very poor overall and although Swankie was his usual shitbag self, he gave it a shot and tried to play a bit of football, shame the wind cancelled out any good work that he completed.

Loving it how people are now calling for Peaso to be reinstated, he will be the answer this season. :wink:

And for anyone that is interested, I got in for a tenner with my homemade student card. :D

Oh well they made up the difference by charging my wee boy £7 to get in. Only the 2nd time this season I have had to pay for him, the other time being Dingwall when we got the tickets before going in.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of my mates (husband and wife, 36 and 37 years old) paid in as students on Saturday. Wife showed her TSB speedbank card, husband showed his bookies line...:laugh:

I notice there's still no crowd figure in any of the papers...

What are Meadowbank Fissle up to...?:wink::twisted:

Two of my mates (husband and wife, 36 and 37 years old) paid in as students on Saturday. Wife showed her TSB speedbank card, husband showed his bookies line...:laugh:

I notice there's still no crowd figure in any of the papers...

What are Meadowbank Fissle up to...?:wink::twisted:

Congrats to you both and on reaching 1000 posts :wink:

PA has the crowd as just over 1000.. What a load of bollocks. I would suggest there was at least twice that many. Am I mad?????:?
The Livvy support was shit (well what I could see from the other stand) but I think we had probably more than against Clyde. I thought it must have been close to 2k.

They must be on the fiddle. Does someone claim a share of their gate receipts?

I got in for a student although i forgot my card:wink:.My mate got in for £7.He is 35ish:wink: and takes a chance on the boys gate ,every away game since i have known him(15yrs) and succeeds 99% of the time.

i bunged the loser at the turnstile £7 in pound coins.2 turnstiles open at 20 tae 3 joke of a club and they had nae beer at there equivalent of the muirton suite.i take it the attendence submitted in the pa was for the visiting fans..

• 3 weeks later...

This is me just getting round to looking back on this thread so here goes

Not gonna have a go, but I will almost certainly quote you once we secure promotion, you'll have calmed down by then and hopefully be big enough to apologise to Swankie and Millar.

Yes i've calmed down now but I stand by my Swankie and Millar comments. If we go up then i'd be very surprised if they played much in the SPL

bit harsh is it not? have you been at some recent home games?

Yes I go to most games but Livingston means more to me than any game, yes even more than Dundee, I've been staying here for 14 years and there's nothing better IMO than beating them.

At least you only had a 20 minute walk up the road ya miserable auld b******!

We got k'b'd from Mathers for being too casually dressed! (Not joking by the way!)

I should think so too, scruffy buggers. Try and be better dressed next time you visit Livingston.

im guessing from that post that you ended up having more than a couple of beers after we left then?!? :laugh:

Tommy you know me too well!!!! Yeah met up with Dean and went back to Witherspoons. I really have to stop drinking and then posting on a Saturday night.