Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

Put this lot in your note-books. SNOW BLIZZARD,BRIDGE MOUNTAIN,CLEARWATER BAY,SAIL BOAT,SILVER FOX,STAR OF THE SHOW,SCOTTISH REEL. They are all un-raced 3yr olds of Aiden o`briens and will be winning at good prices. Snow Blizzard already obliged on sunday at 16-1,sorry i couldn`t get this message on here before then

barca 1.09 *** 3-1

inter 1.23 *** 3-1

ajax 1.45 ***

benfica 1.15 ** 5-0

chelsea 1.15 ** 3-0 HT

napoli 1.43 ** 0-0

real madrid 1.31 * 2-1

Ajax are my specials for the week. Feyenoord dont have much about them and Ajax at home just dominate.

Ajax dominating 2-0 after 7 minutes, lovely finsh for the 2nd after De Jong made Feyenoord GK look stupid for the first. Napoli completely dominated, without Lavezzi being taken off after 25 mins Id say they would have bagged a goal. Lets go Ajax!

Too add to that for a flutter add Ajax, Feyenoord will have to go for it which will play into the hands of Ajax who are very good on the break. If you are patient throw in Arsenal on the weekend they will beat Fulham.

Scottish Premier League Handicap betting:

With Stan James Saints are +49 with a price of 9/1 (e/w terms of 1/4 odds for 3 places)

The average points total of the team finishing 12th is 34

The average points total of the team finishing 11th is 37

The average points total of the team finishing 10th is 39

The average points total of the team finishing 9th is 42

The average points total of the team finishing 8th is 49

That is based on 2006/07 season, 2007/08 season and 2008/09 season.

Now this bet is based on anyone who believe saints will have a better season than the bookmakers predict, who have us favourite to finish bottom so have given us the highest handicap betting rating.

The average points total of the team finishing 1st is 86

The average points total of the team finishing 2nd is 80

If we assume Saints have a 'good' season and finish in 8th, 9th or 10th and score a points total of 38 or more the bet is a winner.

Based on last seasons total points a total of 38 would have us finishing 10th position, where St.Mirren finished last season.

Damn i'm good! Rangers finished on 87 and Celtic on 81. My stats predicted 86 and 80. Also said that if we finished 8th it'd be with 49 points, we had 47.

Great bet at a massive 9/1. Cheers Del, I owe you a pint.

Guest Bertrand
Damn i'm good! Rangers finished on 87 and Celtic on 81. My stats predicted 86 and 80. Also said that if we finished 8th it'd be with 49 points, we had 47.

Great bet at a massive 9/1. Cheers Del, I owe you a pint.

Have you got details of the handicap list by any chance? I got +46 @9/1 and its saying im a "dead heat of 2" but returning feck all - who beat us? hamilton?

Guest Bertrand
Yeah no probs, will pm you it. Who was bet with and what date did you place it?

Cheers but I have harassed bet365 and they have told me that Hamilton won the handicap...cheers for the last game lads!

Luis Suarez top scorer e/w (top 4) @ the world cup, 50/1 - a few goals in the group stages would be lovely!

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Any do's/ dont's or tips for who is reliable at Musselburgh? Through there on Saturday for a stag do and never been before