Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

By popular demand, well, saintee4life, myDarlingBeefeater, Dave H and Geoff was right!! so i have started a thread on all things betting.

All advice, tips, gut feelings, discussions ect welcome on Horses/Dogs/Football ect.

Anything you want to know or need answered im more than happy to do my best to answer and will always pass on genuine tips and inclinations.

Enjoy!!

Tell me how putting money on a horse or a dog is a good idea.

For pleasure, enjoyment, relaxation, fun, excitement, emotion. . . . .

I know what your getting at but you have to be very silly to be one of those, "i spent my mortgage on one bet and now my family is homeless."

Betting/gambling has been around for hundreds of years and has been enjoyed by many people for many years.

BET RESPONSIBLY!!!!!!!!

I dont get pleasure, enjoyment, relaxation, fun, excitement or emotion from throwing money away on a horse or a dog, but I understand your point.

Well its not for you then bud! Just like if you dont get the same emotions from a football match i'd advise someone to not pay their money on a season ticket, its that simple!

Anyway this isnt a debate on gambling, its for people who want to share knowledge of sport.

Inside information is the only way to not 'waste' your money.

I'll kick off, who is heading down Merseyside way for the first weekend in April.

From Comply or Die to Snowy Morning to Cloudy Lane . . . . . . I'll wait till closer to the time before offering my opinion but Snowy Morning looking good so far as a first glance.

I`m headin down for the meeting an on the thursday am hob knobbin it with sir alex, a mate o mine went to school wi him an knows him well. at the moment i`m thinkin along the lines of snowy morning,rambling minster an silver birch

But you do like a bet on the football dont you?

Aye. No amount of inside information is going to help you on a dog. Inside information is important if you want to win on horses, but in the long run its impossible to win on horses, so I dont see where the fun or excitement comes from throwing money away on some animal. Football on the other hand is a different story.

If there are any 'inside information' tips on the horses Id be intrigued as to what the inside information is and how they end up doing. Usually its from people working at the track or people that know a particular horse is not going to give its best.

Tip away. I cant give you my tips as the bets are usually placed not long before kickoff and nobody would be interested anyway because of the odds I bet at. This is my bet last weekend, if I told you to put 10 on it to win 8 you would think what a waste of time I want to win 40+.

Treble

O/0252273/0001223, Accepted , Decided

INTER MILAN vs..., INTER MIL... @ 1.25 (Win)

REAL MADRID vs..., REAL MADR... @ 1.22 (Win)

BARCELONA vs M..., BARCELONA @ 1.18 (Win)

Combined Dividend: 1.799

Paid: 2051.43

Aye. No amount of inside information is going to help you on a dog. Inside information is important if you want to win on horses, but in the long run its impossible to win on horses, so I dont see where the fun or excitement comes from throwing money away on some animal. Football on the other hand is a different story.

If there are any 'inside information' tips on the horses Id be intrigued as to what the inside information is and how they end up doing. Usually its from people working at the track or people that know a particular horse is not going to give its best.

Tip away. I cant give you my tips as the bets are usually placed not long before kickoff and nobody would be interested anyway because of the odds I bet at. This is my bet last weekend, if I told you to put 10 on it to win 8 you would think what a waste of time I want to win 40+.

Treble

O/0252273/0001223, Accepted , Decided

INTER MILAN vs..., INTER MIL... @ 1.25 (Win)

REAL MADRID vs..., REAL MADR... @ 1.22 (Win)

BARCELONA vs M..., BARCELONA @ 1.18 (Win)

Combined Dividend: 1.799

Paid: 2051.43

I take it you are a betting exchange man? I only bet on horses anc you can make money if you bet shrewdly. As i said in the cheltenham thread i know people who work in some of the top yards and pass on some nice information. not all win but most usually do

I take it you are a betting exchange man? I only bet on horses anc you can make money if you bet shrewdly. As i said in the cheltenham thread i know people who work in some of the top yards and pass on some nice information. not all win but most usually do

Now with the lay option in horse racing it allows you to bet on a horse not to win, which is handy if you know the stable is just giving the horse a runout. Yes you have to know people that work at the track, and if you do you increase your odds of winning. For me there are too many variables in it, jockeys, track condition, the jump, interference etc.

I drove two caddies to the Andalucian Open yesterday, they are caddying for Miguel Angel Jiminez and Paul Lawrie. At 20/1 and 100/1 might be worth a couple of bob on.

Now with the lay option in horse racing it allows you to bet on a horse not to win, which is handy if you know the stable is just giving the horse a runout. Yes you have to know people that work at the track, and if you do you increase your odds of winning. For me there are too many variables in it, jockeys, track condition, the jump, interference etc.

I drove two caddies to the Andalucian Open yesterday, they are caddying for Miguel Angel Jiminez and Paul Lawrie. At 20/1 and 100/1 might be worth a couple of bob on.

nice one cheers