Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

Iwas just goin by the entries in the racing post on monday R.B.B. I know its not running because its not declared tonight

Ah right I see. Its Doncaster on Saturday. 1m 4f trip which suits, but in a class 4. However the 20th is at Windsor and would be a class 5, i believe over the same trip. Micky doesnt have a great record at Windsor which is a worry.

How was Aintree by the way?

excellent. Had a good natter with sir alex mainly about horses but he did tell me to have a wee bet on federico macheda to score on the sunday if he played. He duly obliged. I had a few winners aswell but that was secondary to the atmosphere which was superb. thanks for the update. I am expecting a call tonight from a pal o mine who works for Marcus Tregoning, if theres any info i will let you no

excellent. Had a good natter with sir alex mainly about horses but he did tell me to have a wee bet on federico macheda to score on the sunday if he played. He duly obliged. I had a few winners aswell but that was secondary to the atmosphere which was superb. thanks for the update. I am expecting a call tonight from a pal o mine who works for Marcus Tregoning, if theres any info i will let you no

Good lad. I believe sir Alex has a horse with Mick still, as do many of the football related owners. I had my YEARLY fix of tips from Goldie(he only ever gives me one valid tip a year.haha.) which was Annibale Caro at Kelso the other week but didnt have a chance to post it.

For the record i believe that Some Time Good will run a good race at either Donny or Windsor but both have there dangers.

FINJAAN at newbury on saturday. This horse is expected to run a big race, the only note of caution is the Tregoning stable are usually slow starters so dont go daft with big bets. if the price is decent go e.w.

Cheers! A bit worried as i was sure Tregoning doesnt have a great record with 3 y/o's but i'll check out tomorrow! Looks like Saturday could be a good day for us if Finjaan and Some Time Good sweep home. :wink:

That would be spot on. It ran some nice races last year an wouldve done better if it wasnt for a certain R Hills

Hills is on board again. Is 7f not a bit far for him? Looks to do best over 5-6f and his pedigree suggests that 6f is best trip. Maybe would have been more confident with Dwyer on board? Sounds like he ran an excellent race on 18th october at Newmarket over 7f with good ground. If the ground is good or GS, i'll back him.

Iwouldve preferred dwyer myself. She reckons the trip will be fine, she rides him out an says she reckons hes performing better than he has before an will be very dissapointed if hes not in the first 3. he ran an absolute blinder in the race you mention. On a wee side note my friend was almost workin in the John Gosden yard this year, an we all know how well his horses are going. We couldve had some nice info there

I wouldve preferred Dwyer myself. She reckons the trip will be fine, she rides him out an says she reckons he's performing better than he has before and will be very dissapointed if hes not in the first 3. He ran an absolute blinder in the race you mention.

On a wee side note my friend was almost working in the John Gosden yard this year, and we all know how well his horses are going. We couldve had some nice info there.

Well I've had a decent look bud and i think my decision will hinge on the going. If its Good-soft, think you've convinced me enough to hit him hard.

I think Shalke and Roma are the best football bets this weekend.

I think my big money might go on Stoke(6/5) this weekend inex! Also going to take a look at Hearts(11/10) to turnover Falkirk but neither will be great prices!

As a final thought i think i'll also have a look at Montrose(11/5) away to East Stirling.

Would return around the 14/1 mark!

£10 treble = £150!

Might also need to have a look at Ross County home to Dunfermline! Their injury and suspension list is phenomenal.

I think my big money might go on Stoke(6/5) this weekend inex! Also going to take a look at Hearts(11/10) to turnover Falkirk but neither will be great prices!

As a final thought i think i'll also have a look at Montrose(11/5) away to East Stirling.

Might also need to have a look at Ross County home to Dunfermline! Their injury and suspension list is phenomenal.

I wouldnt bet on Stoke for serious money, they are juicy odds so Id have a go if you fancy it just not big. I dont bet on the SPL anymore and I never bet on teams away from home or in lower leagues for serious money either so I cant advise you there.

Last weekend I had a shortlist of 7 games, got 6 wins and a draw, this weekend all I see is Shalke and Roma that standout. I am due for a loss though so I am not betting too big until I have it.

I watched SOME TIME GOOD on the gallops on Mick Channon.tv looks a nice horse

Some time good doesnt go tomorrow! Could be good though if he now runs in a class 5 at 7:50 Windsor on 20th April.

Finjaan looks like it'll be too short for each-way bet tomorrow so all or nothing it is for me!

hopefully not. Whats your fancy for the scottish national? Mines Merigo

The trip suits Merigo anyway. Thats Rhythm stood out for me with Fehily onboard. Also According to John with Sam Thomas.

I prefer Scottish National to Aintree in some respects! But yeah i think Merigo is in with a shout mate.

Interesting to see Pipe with two entered. Will be interesting to see what he can do.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Well here goes my picks for today:

Wolves v QPR

Reading v Barnsley

Peterborough v Stockport

Brentford v Accrington

Bury v Macclesfield

Falkirk v Hearts

Morton v Partick

pays 34/1 with Hills

and a riskier:

Stoke v Blackburn Draw

Cowdenbeath v Dumbarton Draw

Stirling v Raith

Livingston v Dundee

Clyde v Airdrie Draw

pays 160/1

gone for Thats Rhythm in the national at 10/1 EW but I know feck all about horses

Some time good doesnt go tomorrow! Could be good though if he now runs in a class 5 at 7:50 Windsor on 20th April.

Finjaan looks like it'll be too short for each-way bet tomorrow so all or nothing it is for me!

Backed the horse tonight R.B.B. didnt see the race but wasnt placed. Better luck next time eh