#36 - 11/04/09 - Dunfermline Athletic (a)

MUZZ

Mr Kid, you've made some of these hurtful posts about Alan a few times now, apart from the fact I can't remember him costing us anything all season except the Rangers game, I'd much rather have a team of Main's than a team of boring chunts.

At least he cares and provides entertainment. Let's be honest, most of the time the quality of football at this level is horrid, it's entertainers like Main keep it interesting. Him chasing out to the half way line was a bright spot in a dire game last tuesday.

Watch this space brother.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Jim McIntyre is at a wee bit of the Jobby McCall's with his quotes in the Courier. E.g: "I think they are pretty much at full strength." while moaning about his injury crisis.

Then further down the copy we see:

"Andy Jackson, Jody Morris and Peter MacDonald are ruled out, while Stuart McCaffrey is doubtful."

Ah right, just the four first team players, at least three of whom would be straight on the team sheet for me, then.

In terms of the team I reckon we should go with, I'd say:

Main

Irvine, Ruti, Caff/Gartland, Craig

Millar, Hardie, Moon, Sheerin

Samuel, Savo

Subs: McLean, Holmes, Anderson, Swankie, Doris.

With our ability to freshen things up today, we really need to get this game flowing at a fast tempo as fitness could play a part. Dunfermline are low on numbers and have a few guys classed as not being 100%, and that added to the fact it's their tenth game in just 37 days, there is a chance everything will catch up with them.

With our ability to freshen things up today, we really need to get this game flowing at a fast tempo as fitness could play a part. Dunfermline are low on numbers and have a few guys classed as not being 100%, and that added to the fact it's their tenth game in just 37 days, there is a chance everything will catch up with them.

Was fitness/tiredness a factor in their 9th?