#39 - 02/05/09 - Greenock Morton (h)

Lets go.............This is the day we have waited for all season. Now the league can be won by us with no what ifs, buts or shite about other teams..Just 3 points and glory is ours...

Same again would be fine by me. Hopefully Alan Main is fit for it and Del should not change that line up unless he has to for injuries. After the first class display of professionalism the afternoon., these boys will do for me.

WIN SAINTS......:D

Looking forward to this and would love a relaxed day - Jody did enough at Dens to suggest he's back in contention to start, but I'l wait until we hear about the walking-wounded before the guessing game starts, in earnest.

Home win and big smiles please.

I thought all he did when he came on was give away 3 fouls.

I don’t care who is in charge at Morton as long as we can win the game and rap the league up as it would be nice to have a weekend were I don’t go thru the motions god I feel I have age this season good luck lads for Saturday it time for another rallying call for the saintee army.

Well for the first time in the season we can win the title on our own without looking elsewhere. It's there for the taking with a win or if Partick draw, then a draw does us and the title comes to Perth. The same as yesterday would do brilliantly.

That was a strong squad yesterday and we got a great result against the hardest of the three oppositions which were remaining before yesterday. We just need to go for it now and claim it on Saturday. CHAMPIONS!

Will the SFL have the trophy ready at McD just in case?

I thought all he did when he came on was give away 3 fouls.

Ref: Jody. I saw him hold a ball in a very crowded midfield turn 180% in possesion and find a Saints player. You were still celebrating Savo's goal you missed that bit Cagey. Thought he played further forward and was up for it, did concede an unecessary foul tho. I'd start him versus Morton.

Well for the first time in the season we can win the title on our own without looking elsewhere. It's there for the taking with a win or if Partick draw, then a draw does us and the title comes to Perth. We just need to go for it now and claim it on Saturday. CHAMPIONS!

First time for a good lot longer than a season Ronaldo...and I can't wait.

Irons and Grady!

Who are we going to direct our displeasure at most?

Irons, Irons and Irons again.

Said it before but I don't actually mind Grady that much as he comes across as a decent guy. Irons comes across as a total cock though and if there was anyone we could win the league in front of, I'd chose him.