#39 - 02/05/09 - Greenock Morton (h)

Jody was obviously keen to get back to playing. Admittedly he was a bit overanxious (it is in his nature) but he is a guy we need as he is a playmaker and will settle back quickly and has had a frustrating time out injured. Moon did well but I would play them both, at some point, so that Moon can learn from someone who has played at a significantly higher level.

The only reason to play Moon and Morris together is that they are our two best central midfielders. Moon is a better player than Morris and far more intelligent. Jody can teach him very little. The patronising attitude of folk on here is poor show. Just accept the boy is incredible and he has been since day one. 101 Saint telt te a' aboot it, bit ye wouldnae listen:wink:

If Del had realised the extent of Moon's talent, Jody wouldn't be here and we'd be stronger financially.

The only reason to play Moon and Morris together is that they are our two best central midfielders. Moon is a better player than Morris and far more intelligent. Jody can teach him very little. The patronising attitude of folk on here is poor show. Just accept the boy is incredible and he has been since day one. 101 Saint telt te a' aboot it, bit ye wouldnae listen:wink:

If Del had realised the extent of Moon's talent, Jody wouldn't be here and we'd be stronger financially.

Surely even you cant believe this? Moon is a great talent and I am sure he will go onto bigger and better things. But I doubt he will achieve what Jody has in the game. Talk about building players up.

I will concede though, you were right and a lot of what you have said about Moon has been pretty accurate. Since 28th Feb, I have been a very keen admirer.

This is the game we have been waiting for, the chance for us to get three points and wrap up the league without concerning ourselves about whats going on elsewhere. Hope it all goes to plan though:), what with Irons and Grady about the place looking to ruin the party again.

Got to keep the same starting eleven as last week after that professional performance.

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Craig

Millar Moon Hardie Sheerin

Savo Sammy

This game has been a long time in coming, I just hope we are fully focused and fired up. No mistakes. No regrets. Lets get the Saintees back to the SPL. Drag anyone you can along to the game and lets get the ground as full as we can.

COME ON YOU SAINTEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't rate Mooner and don't see setting the heather alight any time soon. Hopefully I am proved wrong but I see him as nothing more than an average 1st divison player.

Tin hat on.

He's still very rough round the edges. Chases balls all day long but experience will increase his footballing brain, when its productive and when its not.

Needs to cut out the silly challenges too, but still is developing into a good player.

ps Noose you on the 1251 this week? How do you get up to 208. Meeting couple folk up there.

Huge game saturday (obviously) dont know about everyone else but im pretty nervous about this game.

Teamwise we should go with..

Main (Legend)

Irvine Ruti Caff Craig

Millar Moon Hardie Sheerin

Savo Samuel

Subs: McLean, Homer, Kinniburgh, Swankie, Barrett.

Heart says 1 or 2 nil Saints but head says 0-0 with Airdrie winning making the title chase going to the last day :sad:

Hope im wrong.