New Strip For Next Season

sideshowbob1974

Don't know if anyone noticed or not, but our strip and Bury's away strip were an identical design this year

except theirs is red of course, and the white insert on our strip is red on the Bury one. Oh, and we have a collar.

...the Bury issue surfaced more when 'badges' on the waist of the first team strip of last seaosn said 'Bury FC' so clearly their was a production fault. I've seen a couple of the faulty strips - Aitchy's brother has one and often wears it to games...

I've heard that Bukta are making the tops. Also heard the maroon away top is because of the centenary year. Our strip back then was apparantly maroon. Never knew that to be honest!!

Seen a guy at the 208 last Sat with a new looking training top which was blue and gold so could be right enough.

bukta are not making the tops.

the blue and gold bukta one you seen in the 208 was a bukta sample.

I am dealing with Bukta who are based in Dundee,in getting strips for my Boys Club Team.Will try to find out any info!!

Bukta are not based in Dundee.

Thet are based in Rosyth, they have a salesman in Dundee.

the guy in charge of bukta is the xara guy, just moved onto the bukta franchise.

...the Bury issue surfaced more when 'badges' on the waist of the first team strip of last seaosn said 'Bury FC' so clearly their was a production fault. I've seen a couple of the faulty strips - Aitchy's brother has one and often wears it to games...

Speaking of faulty goods, has anyone else noticed that Saints have stopped wearing the socks that go with the home strip and have resorted to wearing what looks suspiciously like a last-minute pair of generic blue ones bought out of JJB Sports? Did the Surridge ones fall apart in the wash?

They have a base in Dundee,i have been there in Belsize House,Broughty Ferry.Was not imagining things!!

According to Them,no one has spoken to them about being our Kit Supplier next season

must have an office there then, my apologies.

main place is in Rosyth.

we do chase suppliers, they chase Saints.

One thing for sure is the quality of the surridge kit is poor,even the training gear starts to go after a few washes,the neckline gets bigger etc.

I have nike training gear with my boys club team,that still looks new and its 2 years old.

Massive difference,its not value for money,plus the nike gear was even cheaper.

I really think we need to show a bit more ambition and try and get a decent kit supplier,turning up at campus sports to find out ur size is not there,and having to order it,nothing against the Guy at Campus not his fault,but we really need to be a bit more more ambitious!!

We are now an Spl club,surely we can take our pick of Kit Suppliers

Speaking of faulty goods, has anyone else noticed that Saints have stopped wearing the socks that go with the home strip and have resorted to wearing what looks suspiciously like a last-minute pair of generic blue ones bought out of JJB Sports? Did the Surridge ones fall apart in the wash?

champions picture in todays pa clearly shows player's wearing blue/white ss socks!!

champions picture in todays pa clearly shows player's wearing blue/white ss socks!!

I haven't seen the picture you're referring to, but I'm certain we wore plain blue socks on Saturday...

mini-DSC_0004.jpg

More pics here...

http://www.tontastic.com/index.cgi?dir=2009-05-02-League-A-StJohnstone

I guess it's possible/probable though that these were worn to avoid a sock-based clash with Morton. Certainly wouldn't be the first time in memory though that Saints have mysteriously changed to completely different socks during a season.