Airdrie v St.Johnstone..9/5/09

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else will be going ot Airdrie? After the ecstasy of seeing the lads clinch the title in such a magnificent manner, it would be a travesty to see anything but a massive support following the Saints to Airdrie. I don't care if we roll over and let them horse us, to be with the team and sing them out as champions would be brilliant. Me and dad are most definitely going!

Let's see some of the young guns and McClean get a chance to prove themselves, and maybe have a pitch invasion again, assuming Airdrie get to avoid the playoffs, we can have a wee party on the pitch! :D

And what with Swine flu proving to be little more dangerous than manflu, I see no reason, no possible excuse why anything other than bereavement, work, being in another country or family would stop you from getting to the game next weekend.

Great minds, Ghostie.

I would like to see

McClean

Anderson James Garters Craig

Swankie Moon Morris Sheerin

Samuel May

May is being talked up a lot, and I'd like to see him get a shot at it. This is also tantamount to a pre-season friendly, and I don't think any of us really care what the result is. I'd love to see how Moon and Morris work in the Middle, and Ando and James get a game, as they deserve some recognition for their contribution to Saints, and a chance to savour the party atmosphere.

Who else will be going ot Airdrie? After the ecstasy of seeing the lads clinch the title in such a magnificent manner, it would be a travesty to see anything but a massive support following the Saints to Airdrie. I don't care if we roll over and let them horse us, to be with the team and sing them out as champions would be brilliant. Me and dad are most definitely going!

Let's see some of the young guns and McClean get a chance to prove themselves, and maybe have a pitch invasion again, assuming Airdrie get to avoid the playoffs, we can have a wee party on the pitch! :D

And what with Swine flu proving to be little more dangerous than manflu, I see no reason, no possible excuse why anything other than bereavement, work, being in another country or family would stop you from getting to the game next weekend.

i dont think you been to airdrie.it was more of an attraction when they had hectors house.anyway count me in ,see ye there.

Great minds, Ghostie.

I would like to see

McClean

Anderson James Garters Craig

Swankie Moon Morris Sheerin

Samuel May

May is being talked up a lot, and I'd like to see him get a shot at it. This is also tantamount to a pre-season friendly, and I don't think any of us really care what the result is. I'd love to see how Moon and Morris work in the Middle, and Ando and James get a game, as they deserve some recognition for their contribution to Saints, and a chance to savour the party atmosphere.

Look, I can accept that your happy and may have indulged in alcohol but come on! If you put McLean in goal, you lose the game.

You'll get good odds on James featuring!

Morris is miles off the pace and you have to assume he isn't fully fit.

May to start is a nice gesture but I don't see it, Del clearly favours Reynolds.

Main

Ando-Rusty-Garts

Doris-Millar-Peanut-Craig-Swankie

Savo-Homer

McLean, Lindsay, Shields, May, Reynolds

Gives Caff, Morris, Moon, Sammy and Hards a rest. Ando has delayed the operation so one more week won't harm him. Team is very flexible and certainly strong enough to win. Allows the kids a wee chance to be blooded too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Rangers left back involved.

Airdrie still have something to play for next week, not sure if its the right thing to do to play youngsters or deviate from the normal starting 11 etc etc...

oh wait, we won the league yesterday

Couldnt give a shit, do what you want Del and thanks for bringing the good times back...

At least Dundee dont get to roll over now to Thistle next week in their wish to stop us getting promoted, how obvious would that have been.

as temple said it will be nice to watch 90 minutes of football and just be relaxed. 90 minutes of singing?

Would be good to see James get a game, the big man looked gutted yesterday. There cant be anything worse than being in the squad that won the title and not being able to play your part. He was very important two seasons ago when we went so close.

I'll be there, I'd like to see Del play some youngsters but I don't think he will take the game lightly just because we've won promotion. County and Airdrie still have a lot to play for so I think Del would see it as unfair on County if we just sent out a half arsed team. I reckon we'll see a pretty strong starting 11 but with all 3 subs used to give the fans a chance to applaud some of the star players of the season...maybe sub Ruti, Savo and Main?