Airdrie v St.Johnstone..9/5/09

No, only suspensions are carried over. All players start with a clean slate however their history is carried over if they have a bad disclipinary record.

and what constitutes a bad disciplinary record?

a certain amount of cards etc..?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Del might use this as a last chance to get a look at a few players in competitive action before the end of the season. I'm thinking specifically of people like Barrett, McLean, Doris, perhaps Gartland or even a few of the youngsters who haven't previously been involved?

and what constitutes a bad disciplinary record?

a certain amount of cards etc..?

pretty sure it is suspensions from previous years, so a totting up of yellow cards would be bad. Think that is why Scott Brown is missing the OF Game. Too many bookings last season and got a 3 game ban this time round.

I wonder if Del might use this as a last chance to get a look at a few players in competitive action before the end of the season. I'm thinking specifically of people like Barrett, McLean, Doris, perhaps Gartland or even a few of the youngsters who haven't previously been involved?
Wouldnt surprise me to see Doris. I suspect he may feature more next season with the rule on the youngsters in a match day squad.

Ask yourself why James has not been involved recently. Better still, ask Del what stunt James pulled in January. I'm not gonna get dragged into this on a public forum, but some of you guys wanna get some knowledge of your club.

It's well known that James was one of my personal favourites and it's well known that I'd have Del replaced in an instant; but Del is correct to keep James well away from the first team.

Try getting information from the club, not The Courier.

What arrogant clap-trap... if you have some inside info that you are unwilling to state, then don't come on here expecting everyone to know the same thing.

Care to explain how somebody gets this holy-grail of information? Do I phone up Paul Smith / Stuart Duff / Derek McInnes and ask them to tell me the ins and outs of the club when they aren't going public on it... get a grip:roll:

Team news in The Courier this morning is that Liam Craig won't feature either and the door might be opened for Kinniburgh and Reynolds.

Don't really see the point in playing Kinniburgh to be honest.

Kinniburgh won't play for our benefit. Real shame if he gets a game ahead of Lindsay, I really like the look of the wee man.

What arrogant clap-trap... if you have some inside info that you are unwilling to state, then don't come on here expecting everyone to know the same thing.

Care to explain how somebody gets this holy-grail of information? Do I phone up Paul Smith / Stuart Duff / Derek McInnes and ask them to tell me the ins and outs of the club when they aren't going public on it... get a grip:roll:

Hope your daddy helped to pick up the toys you threw out of the pram.

You are an awesome supporter of Saints, you never miss a game, you're always arranging things, standing up and signing, all that jazz. Throughout the course of that experience you will have a network of friends and acquaintences who will have wee snippets of Saints knowledge. As an intelligent and rational human you will know when folk are lying or bluffing. For example, if three people connected with the club tell you virtually the same story about James, it's probably true. If three guys in the Health Suite tell you Swankie is poor at training it's probably bollocks.

The point is, this forum has a range of posters from board members to far-flung fans. We all have a different level of knowledge. I bow to others who I know have more information than I do. I would never question Radford. What I wouldn't do, is imply that he's lying because in The Courier it said...

Hard as it may be for you (and others) to accept, I do get a lot of information about Saints. Most of it doesn't go on here. It is important that Del has our full support if he refrains from playing James.

but some of you guys wanna get some knowledge of your club.

Try getting information from the club, not The Courier.

Both of these statements are very arrogant... you are suggesting because people do not claim to have moles at the club they are not allowed to have an opinion or debate with you.

You said Kev James could get to fook without saying why when folk suggested he could get a farewell game... I thought that was bang out of order, so said so, then suddenly because of snippet of information that you keep to yourself... I have no knowledge of the club... very insulting.

I don't get the Courier comment at all, though?

PM me with what Kev James is supposed to have done then...

Also, finally, I have been asked from someone within the club to find out who some people are on here as they seem to have an inside track and they wanted to know who was 'leaking' stuff from within... funnily enough the same person that has asked me to do this, wondered where the hell you make up most of your stuff...

Also, finally, I have been asked from someone within the club to find out who some people are on here as they seem to have an inside track and they wanted to know who was 'leaking' stuff from within... funnily enough the same person that has asked me to do this, wondered where the hell you make up most of your stuff...

Then ask the "someone" what the James story is, then you'll be able to opine via PM. You should also tell "someone" to PM me if they find error in any of my posts and I will correct/retract/delete as appropriate.

They would be PMing you all the time, me-thinks... and it is obviously of no concern as what you are saying has never worried them.

I'm asking you, I don't go asking these people everything I read on the forum, in fact I rarely ask anything, if there's something they feel I should know, they tell me.

Why are you holding this information back 101 if you know it, share the knowledge

Its not even the fact that he withholds it its the fact he mentioned something James did then wont back up what he has said. Why say it in the first place then?

He chose to ignore my reply to him earlier on in this thread so I assume he will just do the same to the others.

I've just had a pm from 101 to tell me the James scandal. Although I was sworn to secrecy I feel it is too important an issue to withhold from other Saints fans. Apparently, the club captain did a jobbie and forgot to flush.:shock:

Clearly this sort of behaviour cannot be tolerated at a family club like ours and I think now we can all understand why big Kev has not been getting a game. A swansong on Saturday? Out of the question. He'll be in the cludgie with his bog brush and bottle of toilet duck making amends for his gross misdemeanour.