whos up for airdrie

I'll be going but probably just take the car. About time that I had a dry weekend

Likewise! Should be a bit of a party atmosphere. just think, this is you last chance to see some footy for a good while as there is nowt on in the summer! Mon the saints!

I'm up for the train as well, only thing is we'll have to go via Glasgow and its the OF game on Saturday.

Four trains an hour Glasgow to Airdrie, 12,27,42 and 57 minutes past the hour.

The trains back also leave at 12,27,42 and 57 minutes past the hour.

Train times vary from 25 minutes to 27 minutes.

I think i'll just take the car, seems a bit of a treck by train, compared to about an hour by car.

I'll probably be in the bar under the main stand before the game for a pint if anyones about.

For anyone travelling to Airdrie by car there's roadworks starting before Castlecary,40 MPH speed limit,don't think there should be much delay but my contacts tell me there are 2 unmarked traffic BMW's pulling folk like their life depended on it.Watch out especially at the Old Inns filling station.Just a wee heads up to save you some readies and points.

C'mon the Saints.