Who's Next? The Summer Transfer Speculation Thread

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard this myself on the radio this morning. Not exactly the most inspiring name in the world, going on his performances for teams up here. To be fair though, I don't know how he's done for Hartlepool.

I think McCunnie has been playing as more of a holding midfielder in recent times, although he certainly broke through at Tannadice as a right back. He's generally a bit of a utility player.

Heard this myself on the radio this morning. Not exactly the most inspiring name in the world, going on his performances for teams up here. To be fair though, I don't know how he's done for Hartlepool.

I think McCunnie has been playing as more of a holding midfielder in recent times, although he certainly broke through at Tannadice as a right back. He's generally a bit of a utility player.

My mate from Billingham is a Pools man who goes to most games. I will get some feedback on him.

Did he not play for Dunfermline as well & did we not try to sign him when he was with them or am I thinking of a player with a similar name.

I think we were linked with him when Dunfermline were relegated but then it seems to take us numerous attempts to land any player.

In any case, McInnes has said the story is rubbish.

The Saints boss has denied that there is any truth in the rumour he has moved for former Dundee United player Jamie McCunnie, who was released by Hartlepool.

Clicky

I don't really rate Pat Clarke at all to be honest. He's not a bad finisher but his general play is poor and he's not that good a goalscorer that we could ignore that. His record this season isn't that impressive either. Nine goals from open play in the league but in Clyde's 36 matches, he's only found the net (from open play) in six of them. Hasn't scored since the very start of January either, so when his team's really needed him, where's he been?

I don't think he's a patch on any of the senior strikers already at the club.