We Are Perth - Player of the Year - 2008/09

We Are Perth - Player of the Year - 2008/09  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy Jackson ran away with last season's poll (Clicky) but who does the forum reckon is Player of the Year for 2008/09?

The captain, Kevin Rutkiewicz, for me. An inspirational figure who also popped up with some key goals at key times and generally dragged as towards the title at times.

Have included all the guys that featured regularly.

Radford I am a technophobe. I cant see the poll.

When you try to post a poll, it posts your message first, then takes you to the options for the poll. So it takes me a minute of two to type all the options in etc...

It should be there now though and the poll is set to run for seven days. All votes are public, i.e. you can see who has voted for who by clicking the number of votes next to each player.

Sheerin for me. He's lit up every game I've seen him in this season - even during the dismal performances, he's provided exactly the sort of touch of magic I've come to expect from The Wizard. I don't make as many games as I used to, but I'm delighted to have been there to witness both his wonder goal against Scumdee at McDiarmid, and his dazzling performance against Morton when we won the league. He's become one of my favourite all-time Saints players.

P.S. Are the results of this season's forum man of the match award available yet Radford?

When you try to post a poll, it posts your message first, then takes you to the options for the poll. So it takes me a minute of two to type all the options in etc...

It should be there now though and the poll is set to run for seven days. All votes are public, i.e. you can see who has voted for who by clicking the number of votes next to each player.

It is cheers. Did say I am a technophobe!

P.S. Are the results of this season's forum man of the match award available yet Radford?

I set those polls to run for seven days as well so the Airdrie one will close on Monday night. Don't really want to break the habit and close one early. In saying that, the leader after the Morton game can't be caught now. It'll be interesting to see how he does in this poll. He also won the 208 Player of the Year award, which I think works on the same basis as our MoM awards.