Kenny Deuchar

dan loves saints

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont see the point in signing deuchar, we've got enough strikers. He's not even that good and wasn't even that good when we had him on loan.

You been celebrating Burnley's promotion?

He's exceptional. I slated his capture last time around and apologised to Owen's face as I had referred to him as a panic signing. I was wrong, Owen was right, Dukes is great.

Deuchar would be an excellent signing

As for Morais- he's an absolute headcase and could well end up in the nick in the coming year if he gets into more trouble

He also isn't good enough, same goes for Rocco 'I'm no chasin the baw' Quinn

dont see the point in signing deuchar, we've got enough strikers. He's not even that good and wasn't even that good when we had him on loan.

No you are right, scoring goals and bringing out the absolute best in Andy Jackson - thats about all he did really.

Great signing if we seal this one.

Doc, Savo, Sammy and Jacko all fit would be a dream for us.

Was this with Hamilton in the SPL ? I presume not.

No, he never played 14 games for Hamilton as he's not a "lone striker" which is the system Billy Reid uses. Strange signing for them given that Reid clearly wont change his tactics. Would be good signing for us though in my opinion.

Was this with Hamilton in the SPL ? I presume not.

No, it was with saints in the first. He scored a good few for gretna when he returned after his loan spell. As has been stated already, he's a target man that scores goals too. He'll never be any use playing in a team that plays 1 up top but i cant remember a better target man at saints in the past 10 years. How anyone can say 10 goals in 14 games in the 1st means he isnt good enough is beyond me. Could any statto's find out how many Jacko scored when he was here? A few people are going to eat serious humble pie, this thread deserves a bookmark.

No, it was with saints in the first. He scored a good few for gretna when he returned after his loan spell. As has been stated already, he's a target man that scores goals too. He'll never be any use playing in a team that plays 1 up top but i cant remember a better target man at saints in the past 10 years. How anyone can say 10 goals in 14 games in the 1st means he isnt good enough is beyond me. Could any statto's find out how many Jacko scored when he was here? A few people are going to eat serious humble pie, this thread deserves a bookmark.
Not sure on the numbers but i estimate he scored in about 90% of the games paired with the Doc.......all his goals seemed to come over a short period.