John Barnes for the super whites!!

THE LARK SAINT

Can you not start a Sunderland thraed for your racist rantings Dev, there was none of this when Tranmere appointed Dave Watson who was truely pathetic, but that's cus he was white:wink:? Stop hijacking the big boy's thread! :wink:

From my sources down there, we are playing some great football... for 20 minutes a match!!!:?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not start a Sunderland thraed for your racist rantings Dev, there was none of this when Tranmere appointed Dave Watson who was truely pathetic, but that's cus he was white:wink:? Stop hijacking the big boy's thread! :wink:

Nice try. :laugh:

I'm going to continue posting on this thread until "the big boy" takes you down to League 2.

The big boys was meant to refer to Tranmere, however, the apostrophe would lead you to think I meant John Barnes, however, the jury is well and truely out on Barnes!

I dare say we'll get papped by Notlob, however, I don't think we'll be relegated, we're too wee a team!!

Okay, get bedded in tory boy!!

Nah, not really, a lot of the doubters have been saying that they are starting to play some nice football and they are confident that we will start pulling in the right direction... mainly a young side, so that's promising, and living in the shadows of Everscum and Liverpoo, we don't have ideas above our expectations.

We're fine thanks for your over concern!

Hard to see him seeing the season out if Saturdays result is any measure.Surely that was a HUGE disappointment.

To be fair to Barnes, they have played both Leeds and Charlton in their first five games and both those sides are flying at the moment - they'd have struggled for as result against them under any manager.

One win and three points from five matches isn't a great start though and if they don't get results soon then the pressure will be on Barnes. I can see Tranmere struggling in the bottom half for the rest of the season.

Tranmere manager John Barnes and his number two Jason McAteer have been nicknamed "Dumb and Dumber" by their own players. (The Sun)

It's a very apt nickname for these two morons, but it hints at a lack of respect for the manager and possible trouble in the dressing room.

Jason-McAteer-and-John-Ba-001.jpg

dumbanddumber1.jpg

Sacked !

Is this confirmed anywhere? I saw they went down yet again today, this time a 3-0 defeat to Carlisle United. It surely is only a matter of time before he's gone but I can't find any confirmation anywhere online?

Is this confirmed anywhere? I saw they went down yet again today, this time a 3-0 defeat to Carlisle United. It surely is only a matter of time before he's gone but I can't find any confirmation anywhere online?

Apparently it will be announced tomorrow - heard it on sky sports earlier -odd that it was announced tho.

Fair enough. It is inevitable that he will go sooner or later and if it turns out to be tomorrow or Monday then I feel that the Tranmere Rovers board will finally be making a good decision. Surely they have to be regretting disposing of Ronnie Moore and bringing in these two dumplings.

If the decision is made early then they will have time to move on from this and recover to a position of safety - only 6 games have been played out of 46. Plenty of time to recover and they're only two points adrift anyway. If Barnes is sacked then I wish them well as I have nothing against the club.

It looks like Southampton fans should be worried as well. Even ignoring their 10 points penalty, they'd still be in the relegation zone. They're now 11 points from safety so the gap has actually increased after six games. Most teams who have been docked points manage to make up the deficit and break even fairly early on if they are going to have a decent season - Rotherham United last season being an example. Southampton will be in big bother if they don't get it sorted out soon.