O'Rourke

Reflecting Well (Ex Saints in the News).

1,781 posts in this topic

Goals a plenty today including Barry Wilson (2) and Rocco Quinn for QotS.

Bobby Barr credited with a goal for Blbion Rovers.

Martyn Fotheringham for Forfar.

John Stewart :shock: for Ross County!

Ross Forsyth and Paul Lovering both saw red.

Wilson, Quinn, Stewart were never our players. All loans and they were crap, hence why they are not at us still.

Barr was a good youngster.

Fotheringham was too lightweight for midfield.

Forsyth and Lovering were decent, could have done with them last season as we had no left back :o)

Seen midweek that Mr Parker scored a great freekick in a 2-2 draw, but can't remember who it was for.

He joined Oldham Athletic from Huddersfield Town about 10 days ago.

Scorded equalizing penalty for Preston at weekend?

Yep and Paul Hartley also scored a penalty at the other end for Bristol City.

I reckon The Dobster will be a Scotland player by this time next year.

This is one of the arguments I have with those that don't have any time for the lower leagues. When you remember QOS were a 3rd and 2nd division team for years and had crowds of 400 approx. then John Connolly took them up and they are at present a decent club. Some would have all the lower league teams out of Scottish football - really daft. What I'm getting at is that Dobbie failed at Hibs, was a flop at Saints (although Connolly seen his talent by signing him), and then he flourishes at QOS and resurrected his career just like Craig Levein did at Cowdenbeath.

It reflects well on QOS and John Connolly. :wink:

This is one of the arguments I have with those that don't have any time for the lower leagues. When you remember QOS were a 3rd and 2nd division team for years and had crowds of 400 approx. then John Connolly took them up and they are at present a decent club. Some would have all the lower league teams out of Scottish football - really daft.

But there's too many clubs in Scottish football, aren't there?! :roll::roll:

This is one of the arguments I have with those that don't have any time for the lower leagues. When you remember QOS were a 3rd and 2nd division team for years and had crowds of 400 approx. then John Connolly took them up and they are at present a decent club. Some would have all the lower league teams out of Scottish football - really daft. What I'm getting at is that Dobbie failed at Hibs, was a flop at Saints (although Connolly seen his talent by signing him), and then he flourishes at QOS and resurrected his career just like Craig Levein did at Cowdenbeath.

It reflects well on QOS and John Connolly. :wink:

He was a cracking player for Saints as well though. It's just a pity that there was obviously some sort of problem between him and Coyle, causing Coyle to make the massive error of not using him and then getting rid of him.

John Hillcoat has nothing but praise for Garry Bollan in his Sunday Mail article this week.GB has got on with his job quietly apparently ignoring all the pish at Livi.