Arsenal

THE REBEL SAINT

My comments were a bit tounge in cheek to my son who supports the Ersnal and i have a 1970s soft spot for Leeds United i think the penaltys given were both penaltys but can some one confirm is the FA cup rules different as none of the offenders at the penalty were booked and both received other bookongs in the game i thought a penalty now always produced a card.

A card only has to be produced if the foul merits a card, regardless of where the foul occurs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They'll be back, great players, good football played the right way and one of the eams watchable if near SKY tv. They take youngsters or unknown players and somehow makes them big stars which makes big money for Arsenal. Bolton played the right way to beat them today though - direct.

They'll be back, great players, good football played the right way and one of the eams watchable if near SKY tv. They take youngsters or unknown players and somehow makes them big stars which makes big money for Arsenal. Bolton played the right way to beat them today though - direct.

Well said Ronaldo !!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

• 2 weeks later...

A few signings and Arsenal could challenge next season.

Man United and Chelsea are not as strong as in previous years. I think we will see a few changes at Chelsea starting with the manager. Surely the likes of Giggs and Scholes can't continue to impress!?

I think Arsene has to admit that in the current day of football the top teams have to make atleast a few bigger signings (eg- Villa to Barca). He has a decent base to work from. A centre-back, a keeper, a strong midfielder and a goalscorer and I think they have a decent chance. It may cost them £60m to bring in the four players, but I think it would give them a chance. If they had done it at the start of this season I think they would of been alot closer.

Wenger's a prat, but his policy with regards to football is one all top clubs should be trying to copy.

• 3 months later...

Quite enjoyed the game but some of that defending was brutal to watch. Good result but Arsene needs to go and spend that £35 million and bring in a few players. The lack of depth in the squad is frightening and without at least another 4-5 players Arsenal will struggle to get close to the top 4 this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a Gooner but I download the arsenal podcast with comedian Alan Davies, him and a couple of mates do it usually on a Sunday, if the have a Sunday game then its recorded whilst they are still drunk afterwards.

Highlights this season so far are abusing Clive Allen and the obvious mauling at old trafford.

It's called " the Tuesday club " and is on itunes

• 1 month later...