Arsenal

THE REBEL SAINT

• 3 weeks later...

As there are a few Arsenal fans on here I would like to post an open invite. I am trying to get a bus organised to go down to the Arsenal v Hull match on the 13th of March. As of yet we don't have a game organised but the fixture list on Sky might well be incorrect as they had Paddy connoly in our squad for this season until October. The price is likely to be around £115 and it would be travelling down then straight back up after the match but its a good day out, let me know if anyones interested?

• 2 weeks later...
As there are a few Arsenal fans on here I would like to post an open invite. I am trying to get a bus organised to go down to the Arsenal v Hull match on the 13th of March. As of yet we don't have a game organised but the fixture list on Sky might well be incorrect as they had Paddy connoly in our squad for this season until October. The price is likely to be around £115 and it would be travelling down then straight back up after the match but its a good day out, let me know if anyones interested?

That would be cracking, I've never been down as I don't have any Arsenal supporting mates

Its at Hull, at the moment we have 11 definites but having trouble getting tickets for the away stand so may have to just sit in the Hull end. If your interested let me know as I still need 4 people to fill the bus

Ah i thought it was at the Emirates, not so sure if it would be in the Hull end.

You guys ever looked into a trip to the Emirates?

Me and my mate normally go down a few times a season but we fly down on the Friday and come home the Sunday. Its amazing mate! Thinking bout going down for the Porto match but checking finances at the moment plus its the Tuesday before the Hull game. If not probably the Man City game on the last day of the season

Me and my mate normally go down a few times a season but we fly down on the Friday and come home the Sunday. Its amazing mate! Thinking bout going down for the Porto match but checking finances at the moment plus its the Tuesday before the Hull game. If not probably the Man City game on the last day of the season

Nice one, are you guys just Red members or are you higher up?

Just Red Members (it still makes me laugh). Been thinking bout going for a season ticket, know it takes a while but hopefully by the time it would come through I could afford to go to most of the matches

By the time you get a season ticket you be able to get a mobility bus down! :laugh:

Last time I checked there were 40,000 on the waiting list! :shock: