Deleted posts

Dr Christmas Jones

You need to be a bit of a wanker to even get close to being banned from a football forum.

Although i'm not a regular poster I reckon the Mods do a great job.

Nah. I can guarantee you that if I went onto the Celtic and Rangers forums and expressed my views I'd get thrown off. This forum on the other hand is really well run and very tolerant of all the different types of characters and personalities that make up its membership but they're not all like that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one would like an explanation of what 101 saint said, obviously not word for word, since thats why its been removed but just a general gist of what he was discussing that he "wasn't allowed too".

Looking back through the remaining posts, i've been able to ascertain that it was a comment questioning MacKays proffessional life as a footballer but then again, assumptions are the mother of all **** ups.

Some people really need to get off the internet and get a real life if this bothers them so much, its just a fans forum.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused here. What exactly do you mean by this? Get addicted to heroin? Having 2 kids by the time you leave school? See all the 5 continents? What exactly is this awesomely amazing "real life" you speak of that has so few flaws and so many attractions.

An internet forum is an extension of humanity, and part of humanity is aggression and dominance and thus people on an internet forum are going to express this. Wap is no different from Neogaff, Gamefaqs, SomethingAwful, 4chan or any forum on the internet. I suggest you deal with it rather than implying your life is more real than people only showing a bit of animal instinct.

Me too, I also got "banned" from the official forum a few years back for (it was) a funny joke...ok it involved disabled people and the internet + arguing on forums + the special olympics.... but hey, you know, this is only the InterNot.....it'll never take off!

PS: If the posts are about the OF and all that drivvil, then I am happy to avoid it. STJFC fan not nuttin else.

Perfectly fair decicion then.

In my humble opinion, the post was scathing and critcial, not abusive. Nothing that I wrote is any worse than I have experienced on this forum.

The post came as the result of growing frustration whereby I still have not received a reason for the final warning. Even in this thread, I have asked for an explanation of the final warning and none has been forthcoming. I feel the final warning was an awful decision and I think that the lack of response tells it's own story.

If I had genuinely, called "into question the professional integrity of an individual" it should be very easy to prove and quote. If I haven't called "into question the professional integrity of an individual" the final warning should be removed. It is clear that "the post" on Saturday has created many talking points but the crux of the matter has been ignored. The final warning should not have been issued.

In my humble opinion, the post was scathing and critcial, not abusive. Nothing that I wrote is any worse than I have experienced on this forum.

The post came as the result of growing frustration whereby I still have not received a reason for the final warning. Even in this thread, I have asked for an explanation of the final warning and none has been forthcoming. I feel the final warning was an awful decision and I think that the lack of response tells it's own story.

If I had genuinely, called "into question the professional integrity of an individual" it should be very easy to prove and quote. If I haven't called "into question the professional integrity of an individual" the final warning should be removed. It is clear that "the post" on Saturday has created many talking points but the crux of the matter has been ignored. The final warning should not have been issued.

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa:D

A lot is open to interpretation, I haven't seen what was said so I can't form any opinion on it however there is I feel a fine line between scathing and abusive and if you admit that it was scating and critical yourself then I can see why it may have pushed boundaries.

I'm sorry 101, your interpretation's not always the greatest. When we had our PM chat, you have taken a tiny bit of what I said and quoted it against me, to show yourself being victimsed. When I said "you will not be here forever", you would have to be pretty twisted to turn into me wanting to get you banned or hoping for it when taken in context of the rest of that chat. I was talking generally and I hope you have just picked that point up wrongly!!

The majority of that message was saying that I like the fact that you have a difference of opinion, but you should think about how you speak to people / put your points across on occasions.

I can also say that the individual is not best chuffed about the barely veiled allegations, so that alone could see the site get into trouble.

But anyway, that's my contribution. Just wanted to clear up there's no vendetta against you on my behalf, and back up why the moderators have to be careful on occasions. I will not get involved any further as even though I am classed as a moderator, I have very little input to things!

I can also say that the individual is not best chuffed about the barely veiled allegations, so that alone could see the site get into trouble.

I made no allegations against anyone when I received the 'Final Warning'. I stated that Del introduced the ice baths and you heard him confirm as much. I stated that the ice baths were of no use and I stand by that remark given our ongoing injury list.

The person who is displeased should consider the facts and take the necessary action.

Jody Morris for gaffer:laugh:

I made no allegations against anyone when I received the 'Final Warning'. I stated that Del introduced the ice baths and you heard him confirm as much. I stated that the ice baths were of no use and I stand by that remark given our ongoing injury list.

That isn't true, you did mention your allegation again at that time. That is why you were warned.

Come on 101 let it go:

I'm being mis-represented and the evidence has been removed. That's is grossly unfair.

This forum will be a happier place when you start getting peoples backs up with your opinionated views again and then normal service will be resumed:wink:

It's been a bit quiet on here this week, i'm sure some only post on here when they're having a go at you :laugh:

You are correct and I hope normal service can be resumed. At present I'm walking a tightrope because I receieved a Final Warning which should not have been issued. If the ban is revoked, or if the offending thread (Ice, Ice Baby) is restored in its entirety so that all interested parties can opine on the content; normal service will be resumed and the traffic will increase accordingly. Until such times, all I can do is plead my case.

First post on the subject!

Should you plead your case on an open forum or through dialogue with the mods? I think that the latter is the best option as 72 posts later you don't appear to making progress or making clear what you are trying to achieve by continuing with your repeated diatribes against some of the mods.

First post on the subject!

Should you plead your case on an open forum or through dialogue with the mods? I think that the latter is the best option as 72 posts later you don't appear to making progress or making clear what you are trying to achieve by continuing with your repeated diatribes against some of the mods.

I put it on the forum so everybody can see what is being said. I didn't appreciate some of the content in PMs which have been exchanged with moderators. I am clearly fighting for freedom of speech and the removal of the "Final Warning" which I believe was totally unfair.