Alan Main Kicks

Mike180279

Everyone that was at Parkhead (or Sellick park as its now called) would agree that they were worse than usual.

Surely we should be looking to adopt a more continental style slow build from the back? We were playing right into Celtic hands on Saturday by giving them the ball straight back.

Thoughts?

Everyone that was at Parkhead (or Sellick park as its now called) would agree that they were worse than usual.

Surely we should be looking to adopt a more continental style slow build from the back? We were playing right into Celtic hands on Saturday by giving them the ball straight back.

Thoughts?

Did we not score from one of his kicks then????

Totally irrelevant. He was being humiliated in public by a synergy of ineptitude. Money doesn't come into it. Your interpretation of his salary is misleading.

How is it irrelevant? if your not playing for the club and the fans at least play for the wages you are picking up . if you accept that well thank feck you are NOT the manager.

btw i am not accusing main of chucking it ,i am answering the post with my views on it.

Edited by bobby kemp

How is it irrelevant? if your not playing for the club and the fans at least play for the wages you are picking up . if you accept that well thank feck you are NOT the manager.

btw i am not accusing main of chucking it ,i am answering the post with my views on it.

Because I don't want a player who's motivated by money, I want one who's driven to win and dominated bt pride. Alzo is both. Your point about money is irrelevant.

Because I don't want a player who's motivated by money, I want one who's driven to win and dominated bt pride. Alzo is both. Your point about money is irrelevant.

i never said he wasnt.

the money point i am afraid is relevant, if you were paying some one really good money to work for you and he lost interest at lunchtime would you keep him?, i think not. so my piont about money IS relevant.

i never said he wasnt.

the money point i am afraid is relevant, if you were paying some one really good money to work for you and he lost interest at lunchtime would you keep him?, i think not. so my piont about money IS relevant.

Did he cause us to lose? No

Did he cost us a goal? No

He certainly lost interest when we conceded the third. I have no real problem with that. It must have been embarassing for him.

thats correct at least you got something right.

my comments were about you having no problem with him loosing interest with half hour to go

which to me wasnt acceptable , not did he cause a goal or cause us to loose.

said enough about this am off to bed, enjoy!