#06 - 12/09/09 - St Mirren 1-1 Saints - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played every match of the Gretna season and he was immense. Best finisher at the club. I agree that he is injured 90% of the time, but when he gets a game he is more of a threat than Savo will ever be.
I think the fact that he was partnered by Jason helped his game no-end......

He was the last big signing at saints (in terms of financial outlay) and I really hope he gets fit and gets his chance. I am with noose, get the ball to Peaso in the box and he wont let us down

Noose, how can you say that peaso is more of a threat than savo will ever be??? The stats dont lie. You said he played every game in the Gretna season, he surely must've been banging them in then. If i recall right, he scored six or seven goals, and savo who was injured in december time got 14. Savo has scored more goals in less games. You say that his finishing is poor too, that indicates to me that he must get in a lot more scoring positions than peaso too, if his is so good and he doesnt score as many. I agree that savo wasnt great on saturday, but as usual played a real team players game, and i also really like peaso, but i thought i'd put forward this argument, and i look forward to noose's argument back with proof about how peaso is more of a threat than savo will ever be. Good luck

What are the thoughts of the Fakes Faithful now that Stephen McGinn has been cleared of any wrongdoing and MacKay is to be asked to explain his aftermatch comments with a fine or a suspension likely?

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-sport/renfrewshire-football/renfrewshire-football-st-mirren/2009/09/15/stephen-s-in-the-clear-with-sfa-87085-24686995/

What are the thoughts of the Fakes Faithful now that Stephen McGinn has been cleared of any wrongdoing and MacKay is to be asked to explain his aftermatch comments with a fine or a suspension likely?

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-sport/renfrewshire-football/renfrewshire-football-st-mirren/2009/09/15/stephen-s-in-the-clear-with-sfa-87085-24686995/

I always thought that it was a penalty so this comes as no surprise to me.

I also thought we whipped your sorry arses yet again. You are still our bitches and will continue to be so unless your team improve dramatically . What are the thoughs of the midden faithful. And when will you win a league game at the Methadome..Will it be this year or next???

What are the thoughts of the Fakes' faithful regarding the curse built into their new stadium, namely the Methadome? Has news of the real Saints replica top buried deep down in the concrete foundations of the Main Stand reached the local Paisley rag yet? Will the diggers and demolition teams move in to exorcise the curse? :laugh:

Was never going to change the result of the game.

Secondly the SFA would NOT reverse the referees decision as that would have caused the refs to "strike" or complain that they make their decisions.

You could ask thousands of folk to review the situation and youd be divided on the outcome...Human nature.

Gus Macpherson is a wee niaff and changes his mind more often than not.

Sad to see a manager come out publicly///wanting a player disciplined for calling someone a cheat......poor management.

McGinn went down easily and if you see his and the st mirren players reactions you will see how important it was to them.

Finally is Shorthouse the one thats humpin annie Mcguire ?