Prediction League Latest

Jimbo

I don't see how it's cheating, I was just hedging my bets! I thought there was a good chance we'd get thumped, but I also thought there was a good chance that Scotland would score and I didn't want to put a Dundee player down because I had no idea who'd be playing for them. In hindsight, I think I probably actually put myself at a disadvantage, because there was no chance of my entire prediction actually coming true! :cry:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In hindsight, I think I probably actually put myself at a disadvantage, because there was no chance of my entire prediction actually coming true! :cry:

Na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :lol::P

As 'me auld Granny used to say, "Heh heh, serves ye gled".

Smudge 8) (Has 20/20 hindsight).

Round 8, Gretna (h)

no happy marrige in the saints team after this one, 1-0 defeat was depressing (but not unexpected) Tosh got the goal while a big crowd of 2651 turned up.

the easy bit - scorer - nil points, zilch, no one.

Attendance points - a first for the prediction league - one got with in 50, closest of all was finnersfanofstj with 2600 - 51 away. and 1pt

on to the scoreline - 208Saint got a 3rd correct scoreline in 4 games and was the only one.

DuncM Hazel nuggets indicator coltrane kyle andy jimbo mark and nips all plumped for the gretna win.

so what else can i say - dunblanemikes run of points in every game ended with todays game - (scored points in all of the previous 7 games) but still has a dominant lead in the championship.

week points

5 - 208saint

2 - Hazel nuggets indicator coltrane kyle andy jimbo mark nips

1 - finnersfanofStJ

League Table after Round 8

33pts dunblanemike

19pts sjfc1884

18pts chopper jimbo

17pts calinho indicator

16pts realmadrid

15pts 208Saint

14pts blueheaven

13pts adidas pezza andy finnersfanofstj hazel

12pts saintinexile allybon hertsSaintee steveMcQueen

11pts muzz saintbear broggyman

10pts rodgers mapleleaf saintkev lew ronaldo wellsy

9pts tarvie truesaintee lethamsaintee nuggets mark duncM

8pts sumo santydave craigiesaint phil RayBlair coltrane

7pts hal saintinthecity broon 123WhoAreWe elvisimo langtoonsaint nips kyle

6pts davieD maradona saintsam90 sg erchie billybudd radford denzil

5pts

4pts bigcheese

3pts saintRory

2pts wendy alC kevin berlinSaint nickere

1pts

Concentrate on the league then.......

Round 9, Clyde (a)

so a good away win, albeit a bit more nervy than it should have been. 3-2 saints with sherrin getting the opener and 1313 at the game.

We must all bow down to Gaz - a moment of inspiration as he predicted the 3-2 scoreline, a further 26 of you went for the saintees win, slightly surprised that over half backed the saints after the tosh we have seen in recent weeks (but that is all forgotten now)

On the scorer front - well done dunblanemike lewgti mapleleaf and 208saint for getting 2pts here.

wellsy lew realmadrid berlinsaint indicator saintinexile phil muzz all get a point for being within 100 of the crowd.

allybon adidas ronaldo saintpaul radford chopper me HertSaintee (1320) billybudd (1319) and pezza (1310) were closest of all.

Week points

5pts lewGti Gaz

4pts dunblanemike adidas billybudd allybon mapleleaf 208Saint

3pts indicator phil realmadrid berlinsaint

2pts blueheaven radford sumo saintydave coltrane chopper finnersfan davieD jimbo hertsSaintee saintinthecity pezza saintkev duncM saintsam90 sjfc1884 123whoarewe ronaldo broggyman nickere stanleysaint saintpaul

1pts saintinexile muzz wellsy

League Table after Round 9

37pts dunblanemike

21pts sjfc1884

20pts indicator chopper jimbo

19pts realmadrid 208Saint

18pts -

17pts calinho adidas

16pts blueheaven allybon

15pts pezza lewGti finnersfanofstj

14pts hertsSaintee mapleleaf

13pts andy hazel broggyman saintinexile

12pts steveMcQueen muzz ronaldo

11pts saintbear phil wellsy duncM

10pts rodgers saintkev sumo coltrane santydave billybudd

9pts tarvie truesaintee lethamsaintee nuggets mark saintinthecity 123WhoAreWe

8pts craigiesaint RayBlair saintsam90 radford davieD

7pts hal broon elvisimo langtoonsaint nips kyle

6pts maradona sg erchie denzil

5pts berlinSaint Gaz

4pts bigcheese nick'ere

3pts saintRory

2pts wendy alC kevin saintPaul StanleySaint

1pts -

no change at the top, only a few points in it now though......

get your predictions in for next week..

Round 10, Stranraer (a)

yes - away, sorry to all the people i confussed by saying home (myself included).

Lots of points where ever it was played, and 3people - yes 3 - got a perfect 10pts - well done Dunblanemike, truesaintee and saintbear! well to you.

12 of you went for the 2-0 win and got 5pts, saintydave billybudd truesaintee hazel dunblanemike jimbo pezza broon craigiesaint saintkev saintbear saintsam90. well done.

jason scotland got the opener, and that opened the flood gates for points on here, 22 of you got this.

the small crowd of 638 gave plenty of points opertunities, allybon indicator wellsy hazel chopper pezza bigcheese muzz all got 1pts while lew billybudd and rayblair with 650 were closest of all with 650, blueheaven ronaldo sumo realmadrid truesaintee dunblanemike saintscotty saintbear also got 2pts.

in total 46 of you got the saintees win, and to be honest you missed out if you didnt get points this week.

week points

10pts dunblanemike truesaintee saintbear

8pts pezza

7pts saintydave billybudd jmbo saintkev craigiesaint

6pts sumo blueheaven hazel rayblair saintScotty

5pts broon saintsam90

4pts wendy adidas davieD hertssaintee stevemcqueen saintinexile mapleleaf lew realmadrid ronaldo saintrory nickere stanleysaint

3pts chopper bigcheese allybon wellsy muzz

2pts denzil elvisimo nuggets duncM saintsinthecity calinho rodgers 123whoarewe broggyman berlinsaint gaz davey

1pts indicator

League Table after Round 10

47pts dunblanemike

27pts jimbo

26pts

25pts

24pts

23pts pezza realmadrid chopper

22pts blueheaven

21pts sjfc1884 saintbear indicator adidas

20pts

19pts 208Saint lewGti calinho truesaintee hazel allybon

18pts hertsSaintee mapleleaf

17pts saintkev santydave billybudd saintinexile

16pts ronaldo sumo steveMcQueen

15pts finnersfanofstj muzz craigiesaint broggyman

14pts wellsy

13pts andy duncM saintsam90

12pts RayBlair broon rodgers davieD

11pts phil saintinthecity 123WhoAreWe nuggets

10pts coltrane

9pts tarvie lethamsaintee mark elvisimo

8pts radford nick'ere denzil

7pts hal langtoonsaint nips kyle saintRory berlinSaint Gaz bigcheese

6pts maradona sg erchie StanleySaint SaintScotty wendy

5pts

4pts

3pts

2pts alC kevin saintPaul Davey

1pts -

so there we have it, alot of points dunblanemike extrends his lead at the top - you really should put some money on these predictions!!

A couple of things surprised me about the crowd:

1.. The size;

2. That some several Saintees came close to guessing that number.

WTF is going on? Under 700 to a match in Perth? How long has this been going on?

Smudge 8) (But so pised off that he's sweating like a common person).

P.S. In advance, I'd like to predict the score when the Saints meet the Brazilian national team at McD:

Saints 2 Samba people who's women have no breasts (although many of them carry gear that would totally stun Hazel) 1

Wee Jimmy McGregor.

I can't believe the crowd was that small.

PPS. That Dunblane Mike person is on the Hey, Diddle Diddle. I don't know how he's doing it, but he is.

Smudge 8) (I'm going to put my people on this).

mapleleaf, i'd much rather be on whatever you're on!

i'm not on the fiddle ('though I do play one) and just wish i had the spare cash to get my predictions on at the bookies. Also wish I could predict the saints Lotto numbers - 21 grand last week!

PS - i trust your people have worked out by now where I live. I've not heard from them yet.

mapleleaf, i'd much rather be on whatever you're on!

i'm not on the fiddle ('though I do play one) and just wish i had the spare cash to get my predictions on at the bookies. Also wish I could predict the saints Lotto numbers - 21 grand last week!

PS - i trust your people have worked out by now where I live. I've not heard from them yet.

My people are slow, but sure. They have figured that Dunblane might be somewhere in Great Britain. They will work it out.

In the meanwhile, they have looked at the Preddy League standings and have agreed with me that the fix is in. Geriatric tossers they may be, but they are thorough.

Smudge 8) (Plays a five-string. Next time I'm in Perth we could do Road to The Isles as bluegrass.) :lol:

Round 11, Brechin (h)

Pretty straight forward really, 3-0 win the defence scoring the first couple before sherrin capped it off2069 there to see it.

I think pretty much everyone who predicted got points this week which is probably a first, although no one got the opening goal scorer as ruti (cant spell the rest of it).

7 of you got a couple of points for the attendance - indicator allybon wellsy andy kyle gaz and closest of all saintdave, 2068, just 1 away.

A further 16 of you got a point for being within 100.

49 people predicted the saintees win, while just 11 got the right score - craigiesaint 208saint allybon davieD chopper rodgers lew bigcheese denzil saintbear stanleysaint

so a good week all round, but a few regular posters were missing this week - make sure you get your predictions in nie and early for the next game - st mirren!!

week points

7pts allybon

6pts davieD craigiesaint rodgers saintbear 208saint

5pts denzil chopper bigcheese lewgti stanleysaint

4pts indicator saintydave wellsy kyle gaz

3pts andy blueheaven saintinexile hazel truesaint saintinthecity pezza saintkev muzz ronaldo saintrory berlinsaint

2pts coltrane SG adidas billybudd finnersfanofsjfc jimbo hal hertssaintee nuggets stevemcqueen mapleleaf phil rayblair broon calinho duncM saintsam90 realmadrid lethamsaint 123whoarewe broggyman

1pts -

something like that

League Table after Round 11

47pts dunblanemike

29pts jimbo

28pts chopper

27pts saintbear

26pts pezza allybon

25pts realmadrid 208Saint indicator blueheaven

24pts lewGti

23pts adidas

22pts truesaintee hazel

21pts sjfc1884 calinho craigiesaint santydave

20pts saintkev hertsSaintee saintinexile mapleleaf

19pts ronaldo billybudd

18pts wellsy muzz rodgers davieD steveMcQueen

17pts broggyman finnersfanofstj

16pts sumo andy

15pts duncM saintsam90

14pts saintinthecity RayBlair broon

13pts phil 123WhoAreWe denzil nuggets

12pts coltrane bigcheese

11pts kyle lethamsaintee StanleySaint Gaz

10pts saintRory berlinSaint

9pts tarvie mark elvisimo hal

8pts radford nick'ere sg

7pts langtoonsaint nips

6pts maradona erchie SaintScotty wendy

5pts -

4pts -

3pts -

2pts alC kevin saintPaul Davey

1pts -

Round 11, Brechin (h)

so a good week all round, but a few regular posters were missing this week - make sure you get your predictions in nie and early for the next game - st mirren!!

a family hospital emergency meant I'm one of those :cry:

I missed the game too. Still, a full recovery is on the cards and saints won!