Old Perth - Picture Thread

25e Ainslie Place

Ive actually removed ma old perth pictures page. It had ran its course, at one point it had thousands of views and likes but it had ran its course. It even managed to reunite family members and friends who had moved to different parts of the globe. In the end my picture sources ran out and posts, views etc dwindled. Now I see my pics popping up on the likes of auld perth bairns. Fecking annoying considering I took the time to find the images and enhanced them. I should have water marked the buggers

You know what they say about imitation Chips

Just wanted to add that i now have a big collection of old Perthshire images. Showing pictures of life outside of the town,featuring all the wee villages Bankfoot,Luncarty,Stanley and many many more. Im just wondering if it would be worth while starting up an Old Perthshire thread

Just wanted to add that i now have a big collection of old Perthshire images. Showing pictures of life outside of the town,featuring all the wee villages Bankfoot,Luncarty,Stanley and many many more. Im just wondering if it would be worth while starting up an Old Perthshire thread

I think that's a great idea. The sooner the better I say...

Comrie, Crieff and St Fillans would be great Chips

Bankfootshire for me...

Well i have photos of these areas from around 1890's-1905

Fecker is i planned on getting the thread started today,but thanks to an inconsiderate workmate calling in sick ive had to work today,now wont get the thread going until Monday or Tuesday :neutral:

• 7 months later...