Aberdeen away - 7th Nov

st Tommy

Alright, i know its still a while away but who is all for going?

Im thinking that we should book the train up soon. Ive had a quick look online and you can get a return for £20. If you buy tickets on the day i think it will be a lot more (about £60 according to a mate!)

I reckon we could get the 9.30 train from Waverly getting us to Aberdeen for 11.50. The next one is at 10.30 and gets in at 13.07.

Coming home, there is one at 6.15 (gets in at 8.36) or 7.10 (gets in at half 9).

Thoughts??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the same as I found Tommy. I'm sure I saw it was a saving of £23 when you buy now so I think we should agree the times and buy them as soon as possible. Ill go with whatever times are agreed.

Im pretty laid back with what time we go/ come back - it just depends how much drinking time you want in aberdeen before/ after the match!

I also looked at the virgin website and the price for a return (on the same trains!) is 60 odd quid!

can get it for £16 return if you use the link nold posted about 'cheap tickets'

Nice one! Think we should prob book it up asap!

You going marc?

I reckon the half 9 train up. The ground is only 1/2 hour/ 40min walk so you reckon we go for the 18.13 or 19.10 back down the road?

Nice one! Think we should prob book it up asap!

You going marc?

I reckon the half 9 train up. The ground is only 1/2 hour/ 40min walk so you reckon we go for the 18.13 or 19.10 back down the road?

I'd go for the later train, means we can hit a few pubs up there beforehand! otherwise we'll all be ready to sleep after sobering up at the game