Perth Characters who are now deid!

25e Ainslie Place

I'm sure Perth has lost a really great guy in Tony Curran.

Was a cracking DJ, always up for the craic and enjoyed many a night with him on the decks.

RIP Tony

By all accounts a big turn up for his funeral and even bigger turn out in most of perth pubs last night as well.

• 5 months later...

Yes, he was Cristo.  Ted was a really nice man.  Very family orientated and kind with kids.  Always made time for you,  Funeral was on Friday there.

RIP Ted.

Shame I hadn't heard earlier, I'd certainly have been there. I remember Ted way back, driving the ice cream van, dead friendly guy and that's how I'll always remember him.

You guys might also know Norrie Will from Nimmo Avenue. Sadly died on 27th September, after a long, long battle with cancer.

Aye thats right Cristo,Ted was married to my aunt Maggie,they lived at Pullers ter! Ted was a grafter and yes he did the ice cream van for years. I often helped him out and we served at muirton...i would jump out of the van at half time to go and fetch the trays of pies under the mainstand. He would pop into my granny's evry day to drop in her milk,rolls,tea,cigs and he always lent his presence out to others...you just had to ask,he wouldnt say no. Raised funds for the scleros cause; He was from Northamton too,like us! Norrie dead? my wee world is getting smaller and smaller

Is that you Andy ?.I understood every word.

• 1 year later...