No Huns in Europe

Ray Blair

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a woeful display from a very average side, just a shame the rest of Scottish football can't get a team together to give the OF a run for their money!

I think in a year or two the old firm will finally be toppled. If hibs can keep their squad and maybe strengthen it then I think they could push them all the way. Or even Dundee utd? :oops:

I think in a year or two the old firm will finally be toppled. If hibs can keep their squad and maybe strengthen it then I think they could push them all the way. Or even Dundee utd? :oops:
Utd - no chance. The bank is starting to squeeze them and the talent that they can attract is going to be reduced.

Hibs are by far the bext placed because of their Youth Academy and the sales of previous stars that has funded this youth facility and their stadium upgrade. Whether they can challenge the old firm remains to be seen there is still a huge gulf. Average Gates at Hibs are around 14000 whereas a poor celtic crowd is 3 times that. It will be very difficult for anyone to bridge the gap.

Hibs probably are in pole position. The likes of United, Aberdeen, Killie, etc have a good few years of counting the pennies coming up, so can't see them mounting any serious challenge.

The next few years could be quite successful for us if we play our cards right. While the others settle debts and slash costs, we could take advantage and possibly get a wee spot in Europe. The fakes will also feel they could take advantage of it. As will Dundee, as they look for short-term glory before screwing local businesses again.

Funny, the other week there was an article on Hibs and what there team would have looked like if they had all stayed together (Sproule, Thomson, Whittaker, Brown, Caldwell, Jones, etc Reckon a side with those boys would have won the title this year.

Hibs probably are in pole position. The likes of United, Aberdeen, Killie, etc have a good few years of counting the pennies coming up, so can't see them mounting any serious challenge.

The next few years could be quite successful for us if we play our cards right. While the others settle debts and slash costs, we could take advantage and possibly get a wee spot in Europe. The fakes will also feel they could take advantage of it. As will Dundee, as they look for short-term glory before screwing local businesses again.

Funny, the other week there was an article on Hibs and what there team would have looked like if they had all stayed together (Sproule, Thomson, Whittaker, Brown, Caldwell, Jones, etc Reckon a side with those boys would have won the title this year.

Yer damned right they would

Mon The Hibees!