January Transfer Speculation Thread

john1962

Ha Ha all of you are so funny. I have looked at the recent thread titles posted that on because i just thought you would like to know that. The BBC Sport website said Derek McInnes's chances of bringing Craig Moore to St Johnstone look to have improved now that Craig Moore has been released by Brisbane Roar and he is seeking a loan move to boost his chances of featuring in the 2010 World Cup with Australia. Thanks for your time it was a plessure helping all of you out.

Edited by The Mystery Man

Ha Ha all of you are so funny. I have looked at the recent thread titles and i posted that on he because just thought you would like to know that. The BBC Sport website said Derek McInnes's chances of bringing Craig Moore to St Johnstone look to have improved now that Craig Moore has been released by Brisbane Roar and he is seeking a loan move to boost his chances of featuring in the 2010 World Cup with Australia. Thanks for your time it was a plessure helping all of you out.

Lovin' the avatar mate, good effort!

:laugh:

All im saying is BBC Sport said Derek McInnes's chances of bringing Craig Moore to St Johnstone look to have improved. Go on the BBC Sport website and go on to the Saints page and u will see what im talking about.

It's okay mystery man you'll find that there is a ignore button that you can use for some folk on the forum :)

Ha Ha all of you are so funny. I have looked at the recent thread titles posted that on because i just thought you would like to know that. The BBC Sport website said Derek McInnes's chances of bringing Craig Moore to St Johnstone look to have improved now that Craig Moore has been released by Brisbane Roar and he is seeking a loan move to boost his chances of featuring in the 2010 World Cup with Australia. Thanks for your time it was a plessure helping all of you out.

We did know that ,when it was posted 2 days before.

Maybe just me but id like to see that boy Hearts have on trial MacLean, esspecially while hearts are stalling on offering him a deal (cause of big Romanov) very good player down south and knows where the goal is.

I actually thought that about both of the guys hearts had on trial but more Izale McLeod who is a bigger guy. Both seem to have had injury problems recently but their records are pretty good

McLeod - 63 in 199

McLean - 62 in 185

A new poster on Pie & Bovril has Swankie as off to Raith Rovers on loan. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sheerin and McLean heading off as well. Swankie is a talented player but for whatever reason, McInnes hasn't managed to get enough out of him on a consistent basis. I guess it's questionable whether any manager will. Personally I hope it's just an emergency loan so that he can come back to Saints for what could be one final chance to impress if he does well in Kirkcaldy.