perth leisure pool health suite. . . .

bobby kemp

went there today for the first time in ages looked in need of a revamp.especialy the steam room

not impressed with the standard really

anybody else been and are of the same oppinion?. . . .

I go there a lot. It's really shabby. The staff are quite open that there is no money to fix/clean the place. Bit of a shame really. Staff are great though and there's often Saintees in the place.

went there today for the first time in ages looked in need of a revamp.especialy the steam room

not impressed with the standard really

anybody else been and are of the same oppinion?. . . .

Yes the staff seemed ok but i dont think it would create a good impression and make people want to go back in a hurry.

shame too as it was nice when it was in its prime but it looks as if they have let it go a bit

Yes the staff seemed ok but i dont think it would create a good impression and make people want to go back in a hurry.

shame too as it was nice when it was in its prime but it looks as if they have let it go a bit

The whole building is about to get demolished in the next couple of years and a brand new complex built!!!

IS IT Larky ? i never knew that.

maybe explains why they are not spending too much money on it, although the outside pool is getting re-tiled at the moment.

Aye. P.K.L are willing to spend money to keep on top of things!! lot of work done at Bells this year, and as the pool is past its sell by date, its next, i believe a new pool will be built, on or near the Dewar centre, and i think they are going to go back to a style away from the fun type pool, although nothing confirmed just yet that i can be sure of, if you know what i mean!!

Aye. P.K.L are willing to spend money to keep on top of things!! lot of work done at Bells this year, and as the pool is past its sell by date, its next, i believe a new pool will be built, on or near the Dewar centre, and i think they are going to go back to a style away from the fun type pool, although nothing confirmed just yet that i can be sure of, if you know what i mean!!

cheers Larky. . . .

YIP, i hope they build a place with decent facilities /heath/finess rooms plus nice pool to attract people to it seeing as they have the chance to start again.

then it must be running at a loss, it must surely have to attract people there to make it viable, so a new revamped pool and health suite to attract locals and visitors alike would be the way forward .

These type of things experience an initial boom then the crowds die down. It probably is running at a loss as are most local services.

I go there a lot. It's really shabby. The staff are quite open that there is no money to fix/clean the place. Bit of a shame really. Staff are great though and there's often Saintees in the place.

Staff are terrific as most of them are saints fans I hear.

Pretty sure its not going to happen anytime soon Larky

Edited by williamwonka