Your Auld School Teachers - Like and Dislike

25e Ainslie Place

Anyone who went to RDM in Scone remember the Maths teacher and deputy head Mrs Bowen who was a bit of a tyrant and loved the belt. Then there was Dave Duguid, who taught PE and had played for Brechin City. There was a rural science teacher who was also useful with dishing out punsihment with the belt but I can't recall his name.

Anyone who went to RDM in Scone remember the Maths teacher and deputy head Mrs Bowen who was a bit of a tyrant and loved the belt. Then there was Dave Duguid, who taught PE and had played for Brechin City. There was a rural science teacher who was also useful with dishing out punsihment with the belt but I can't recall his name.

oh yes remember her well. i thought it was miss bowen

Austin Flynn is now a good friend of mine.We play golf together from time to time. He's a great guy now and I thought he was a good teacher back then..

:

I think for the majority he was a good teacher.

it started off so well for me, he had a reputation as one of the stricter teachers and I really pushed he boundaries to an extend that he refused me in his class........I was an arse at school so cant really blame him

At primary school we had a couple of evil crows miss cant! Evil, evil, evil! Mrs/miss crighton/christie! Used to hit you on the head with a ruler, book, scissors or whatever was closest to hand at the time!

at high school i agree with all comments made about teachers so far but i must add in mr mcdonald-r.e! And lesbian pe teacher miss spark! Couple of legends in their own right! Ha!

Billy Bunter at the high was a ginger t***.

Mrs Deane the english teacher was a right good hippy/stoner type radge lady.

WRONG! billy bunter was no t***! He single handedly gave me the best times of my life! What a laugh!

Also had mrs deane, or DEANO! Fairly nice person but still an easy target for the proverbial piss tAke

WRONG! billy bunter was no t***! He single handedly gave me the best times of my life! What a laugh!

Also had mrs deane, or DEANO! Fairly nice person but still an easy target for the proverbial piss tAke

I think it depended on who was in the class. If you had 90% who were interested it was good as the first few months of every term started but if the class were 'idiots' it all went horribly wrong. He couldnt control it and the lessons very quickly resulted in chaos.

I think it depended on who was in the class. If you had 90% who were interested it was good as the first few months of every term started but if the class were 'idiots' it all went horribly wrong. He couldnt control it and the lessons very quickly resulted in chaos.

hahaha please stop reminding me.Chaos! Theres no better word!

Never mind that, you oughta see the wee tecaher that works there now. No idea what she teaches or what her name is; she is petite, great legs, nice tits and drives a silver TT. If anyone knows her name, let me know and I'll take her Paris for St Valentine's day....

I live opposite a primary school and some of the teachers working there are awesome. Teachers don't dress like they did when I was at school, One came out the other day in a tiny pair of shorts, tights and knee high boots :razz: