Bus to Motherwell Game on Boxing Day

Carse of Gowrie Saint

eh?

i think he means he is travelling from Stirling with other folk and that if he went by the bus it would cost a total of 26 quid compared to the £12 they would put in there tank to travel to Falkirk......he further adds that he was given a run to a game on the mental bus and won the "sweepstake".

If thats not the answer then fook knows !!

i think he means he is travelling from Stirling with other folk and that if he went by the bus it would cost a total of 26 quid compared to the £12 they would put in there tank to travel to Falkirk......he further adds that he was given a run to a game on the mental bus and won the "sweepstake".

If thats not the answer then fook knows !!

yes, but he has failed to take account of the fact he'd need to get from Stirling to one of the pick up points (the nearest for him would be Broxden I would think). My point is he clearly has no interest in taking up Carse's excellent package so why would he bother his arse posting a pile of shite? You'd never find me spouting irrelevant drivel!

yes, but he has failed to take account of the fact he'd need to get from Stirling to one of the pick up points (the nearest for him would be Broxden I would think). My point is he clearly has no interest in taking up Carse's excellent package so why would he bother his arse posting a pile of shite? You'd never find me spouting irrelevant drivel!

Nearest pick up point isn't Broxden, it's the old mart at Kildean which is just off the A9 at Stirling.

Ancient is smarter than you :laugh:

Anyway, irrelevant drivel makes the forum go round.

We've spaces left on our 33 seat coach to the Motherwell v Saints game on Boxing Day.

Leaving St.Madoes 1230, B of E 1240, Perth Prison 1245 and Broxden Services 1255.

Adults £10/ Kids £8

Still spaces left on the bus.

As I now have the day off, myself and the wee lad are now able to attend this game and have got our seats booked on your bus:wink: albeit I was sitting at the table adjacent to the organiser of "DA MENTAL BUS" at McDiarmid Park restaurant yesterday and when I told her that I was booked on a bus other than her own she was more understanding than I thought she would be:wink:

As I now have the day off, myself and the wee lad are now able to attend this game and have got our seats booked on your bus:wink: albeit I was sitting at the table adjacent to the organiser of "DA MENTAL BUS" at McDiarmid Park restaurant yesterday and when I told her that I was booked on a bus other than her own she was more understanding than I thought she would be:wink:

Thank feck... Now someone else might have a chance of winning the football ticket..Ya lucky b******:laugh:

Thank feck... Now someone else might have a chance of winning the football ticket..Ya lucky b******:laugh:

I assured her that I will be travelling on "DA MENTAL BUS" again this season:wink: ...how lucky can one man be?:laugh:

Ghostie, albeit there wasn't a sweepy on the bus I was in on Saturday, but there was "Guess the first Saints Scorer" of the match for an Official St Johnstone 2010 Calendar.............Guess who won it............:wink::laugh: