Avatars.. why did you pick yours..?

bobby kemp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Sherlock Holmes because he is a detective and detectives solve mysterys and im called the The Mystery Man because my identity is a mystery and i want to keep it that way.

Keep speaking like that no-one will find out who you are:laugh:

Old one was Jack Lord - nobody cooler than him, he was one badass mofo, and told it exactly how it was. To the left now is Christopher Hitchens - intellect the size of a small planet, an even bigger badass than Jack, and his re-education of soft-in-the-head religious apologists is priceless. :cool:

• 1 month later...

this is the regimental insigne of the 2eme.REGIMENT ETRANGER D INFANTERIE! its a romain legionnaires shield,the green bordering the edges represents the battle field and the red for the blood that spills...the horse shoe..from the days we used pack mules we used in bygone days....the thing in the middle is a grenade explosing with 7 flames..the two outside ones curved downwards...i have this tattooed on my pinky and another on my upper arm with the arena here in nimes,wich was built by legionnaires in 50 A.D.