#21 - 26/12/09 - Motherwell 1-3 Saints - SPL

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see how anybody could disagree really, but I suspect there will be one

I can write that persons post for him:

"McInnes nearly lost us that game through a stupid selection. Where on earth was Swankie? Why Did davidson play and what did he take mooner off for at half time. I tell you if we had Craig Brown as manager that would have been 10-0 today and we would be sitting near the top of the table. :-)"

I can write that persons post for him:

"McInnes nearly lost us that game through a stupid selection. Where on earth was Swankie? Why Did davidson play and what did he take mooner off for at half time. I tell you if we had Craig Brown as manager that would have been 10-0 today and we would be sitting near the top of the table. :-)"

:laugh:

That was more than lucky

It was downright disgaceful for McInnes today. The midfield 4 that started should never have been allowed to cross the line. Anybody could have seen that it wouldn't work. Worse than getting the starting line-up wrong (again)n he then left on our worst player (Davidson) and removed one the more creative (Mooner). The guy is hopeless. His time is up. We got very lucky today. They should have been 2-0 up at half-time and we'd never have come back.

McInnes is an imposter of a manager. Sack him now:twisted:

And before Del gets any more unjustified praise from the blinkered majority, let's rememeber his quote from the Saints club last year when asked why he didn't play Peaso last season, "I just feel, when he's been fit, I've had better options!" Very good, what terrific judgement you have Mr McInnes. Homer, Barratt, JJ all better options.

first of all why did those 2 saints fans get chucked out?!!! for nothing thts y, just standing up at the back giving their team support, stewards nd the police really do boil my piss at football games:( well done to the saints support today tho, pity we were in the top tier (good view tho) but we still made some noise, well done guys, maybe 600 saintees??? Not too sure, hard to say.

Anyway back to the football, smith kept us in the game in the 1st half, 2 great saves if i remember correctly, seems to be getting better nd better every week.

One more thing to add, PEASO IS BACK:)

Get in there Peaso!!

I can see both sides of the debate that this thread is going to turn into a Somme-esque hell over. Yes the team selection was wrong to begin with, yes the subbies turned it round.

Let's just be happy that the saviour has returned.

Monky, it's inexcusable. Four, right-footed central midfielders starting as a midfield 4 will never work. The difference was night and day. McInnes performance is totally unacceptable. Getting lucky shouldn't get him off the hook.

Davidson put in one the worst midfield performances ever (especially in the first half) and yet stayed on at half time. I agree with Mainstand that Mooner was having one of his lazy days but to persist with Muzz was simply deplorable.

Monky, it's inexcusable. Four, right-footed central midfielders starting as a midfield 4 will never work. The difference was night and day. McInnes performance is totally unacceptable. Getting lucky shouldn't get him off the hook.

Davidson put in one the worst midfield performances ever (especially in the first half) and yet stayed on at half time. I agree with Mainstand that Mooner was having one of his lazy days but to persist with Muzz was simply deplorable.

The end result proves that the manager got it right by his half time subs. Accept it and repeat after me, now i believe you can do it:

W E L L

D O N E

D E L :-)