Refunds........

MUZZ

What about those like myself that only decided to travel over the new year period to go to the game as there was pay at the gate turnstiles, my partner filled the car up in Dundee which cost approx £30 got to Stirling to have to turn around & head back home to Dundee & struggle through heavy snow showers.

Boo hoo, we all had to get there somehow and most if not all supporters will be down due to this call off.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Angussaint's point is that there are not just Saints fans fae Perth that have lost out - people travelled from much further afield and have lost even more cash than just local saints fans fae Perth.:neutral:

And I am one of those fans.

My point is there are plenty in very similar circumstances. Spare a thought for those who travelled internationally.

ive been trying to phone mcdiarmid all morning afternoon to see whats happening with these tickets as im know bk in manchester and the rescheduled game is no good for me? i phoned falkirk fc where i was told to go to our ground for refunds is this right? does anybody know whats going on??

ive been trying to phone mcdiarmid all morning afternoon to see whats happening with these tickets as im know bk in manchester and the rescheduled game is no good for me? i phoned falkirk fc where i was told to go to our ground for refunds is this right? does anybody know whats going on??

I assume as it is a bank holiday today that there are no office staff working.. Try again tomorrow:wink:

just been on the phone to mcdiarmid, told to phone falkirk fc as saints are having nothing to do with the refunds . . fair enough, so called falkirk and asked and was told if your not a falkirk fan then you wont get a refund unless its from mcdiarmid park, the guy was an absolute t*** dont think he knows what he's talking about grrrrrrrrr

just been on the phone to mcdiarmid, told to phone falkirk fc as saints are having nothing to do with the refunds . . fair enough, so called falkirk and asked and was told if your not a falkirk fan then you wont get a refund unless its from mcdiarmid park, the guy was an absolute t*** dont think he knows what he's talking about grrrrrrrrr

I was not going to post this but before it gets out of hand I better..

I did exactly what you did this morning and got exactly where you did. I have since contacted Paul Smith at McD and filled him in with these details. I reminded Paul ( although I am sure as a fan himself he did not really need reminding) that we had already wasted money travelling to Falkirk once and that it would be ridiculous for anyone to have to go all the way through there again ( especially if when they got there, they were told they needed to go to McD). He assuerd me he would get back to me asap and let me know what is going on. I did hear from another that someone at the ticket office had said that the money collected had already been sent to Falkirk and just as I typed this, Paul has been on the phone and has confirmed that that is indeed the case.

So here's the news as it stands.. And it aint good..

At this time, any tickets refunds must be sought from FALKIRK FOOTBALL CLUB..This of course is not of Saints making and I have already asked Paul to get the club to speak to Falkirk asap and see if they will transfer the cash back to us .. The fact that those at the Falkirk end are saying otherwise is only further proof that their communication system is totally inept..

Saints will issuse a statement on the official website shortly ( I hope) but if they cannot get Falkirk to agree to refund the ticket money to them in order for us to recieve refunds at McD then we are fecked and will have to travel down there which frankly, given Saturdays events is wholely unacceptable and financialy restrictive..

Paul has promised to get back to me if there are any further developments. I am now gonna phone Falkirk again myself and see what they are saying..

I was not going to post this but before it gets out of hand I better..

I did exactly what you did this morning and got exactly where you did. I have since contacted Paul Smith at McD and filled him in with these details. I reminded Paul ( although I am sure as a fan himself he did not really need reminding) that we had already wasted money travelling to Falkirk once and that it would be ridiculous for anyone to have to go all the way through there again ( especially if when they got there, they were told they needed to go to McD). He assuerd me he would get back to me asap and let me know what is going on. I did hear from another that someone at the ticket office had said that the money collected had already been sent to Falkirk and just as I typed this, Paul has been on the phone and has confirmed that that is indeed the case.

So here's the news as it stands.. And it aint good..

At this time, any tickets refunds must be sought from FALKIRK FOOTBALL CLUB..This of course is not of Saints making and I have already asked Paul to get the club to speak to Falkirk asap and see if they will transfer the cash back to us .. The fact that those at the Falkirk end are saying otherwise is only further proof that their communication system is totally inept..

Saints will issuse a statement on the official website shortly ( I hope) but if they cannot get Falkirk to agree to refund the ticket money to them in order for us to recieve refunds at McD then we are fecked and will have to travel down there which frankly, given Saturdays events is wholely unacceptable and financialy restrictive..

Paul has promised to get back to me if there are any further developments. I am now gonna phone Falkirk again myself and see what they are saying..

cheers for the info mucker.

lets hope we can get refunded easily.

Let's hope we all get to the game and back the boys to victory.

I was thinking that myself, I will only know if I have to get rufunds on my tickets once the date of the fixture is announced so I can see if my mates are going. It wont suit everyone but I think those that know they can make a midweek game should hold onto their tickets.

This is just silly now - surely Falkirk FC would have to refund all reconciled monies forwarded by St Johnstone FC until all the necessary refunds are carried out? Once all refunds have been made SJFC should forward remaining monies (if any:wink:) back to Falkirk FC. If Falkirk FC then make a loss due to folk receiving 'refunds' on what were originally free tickets then that is unfortunate.:wink:

I cannot believe Falkirk FC would have us all travel to Falkirk for a refund. Would they really be that stupid?:shock:

not sure if the free ticket numbers were noted before distribution,

can see this turning into yet another farce,

not a prob if you can make the re-arranged game, but sure theres a lot like myself who cant make it.

hope falkirk fc do the right thing and dont drag their heels on refunds, prob waiting to see if they get clobbered by the spl bigwigs financially.

think i ll resell the 2 adult tickets i ve got on ebay, £24 will secure the two

anyone interested let me know.

This is just silly now - surely Falkirk FC would have to refund all reconciled monies forwarded by St Johnstone FC until all the necessary refunds are carried out? Once all refunds have been made SJFC should forward remaining monies (if any:wink:) back to Falkirk FC. If Falkirk FC then make a loss due to folk receiving 'refunds' on what were originally free tickets then that is unfortunate.:wink:

I cannot believe Falkirk FC would have us all travel to Falkirk for a refund. Would they really be that stupid?:shock:

once an official statement is made and if its not in the saints fans favour

maybe should contact the spl to see if they can intervene

hopefully be good news but not holding my breath