#22 - 18/01/10 - Forfar Athletic 0-3 Saints - Scottish Cup

dave mc

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would not surprise me if it was Feburary before this one gets played. Kilgour is correct and in fact, the long term forecast has sub-zero temps with us for the whole of the month and possibly beyond..

I actually fear for our home game against Aberdeen on the 16th unless they start clearing the car park in the next couple of days.. The snow aint moving on it's own and there is every chance it will be topped up before the Dons game.. And they best get the USH on NOW..

Wouldnae want to look like amateurs would we:laugh:

It would not surprise me if it was Feburary before this one gets played. Kilgour is correct and in fact, the long term forecast has sub-zero temps with us for the whole of the month and possibly beyond..

That's what I reckon as well. Even if the game is rescheduled for January 20, there's a high chance it won't be ready by then. By that stage we will have three matches to play catch up on. Round five of the cup is scheduled for February 6. We do not have a free midweek between January 20 and February 6. So if we don't get the Forfar game played by January 20, and assuming we go through, we'd have four games to catch up on!

I actually fear for our home game against Aberdeen on the 16th unless they start clearing the car park in the next couple of days.. The snow aint moving on it's own and there is every chance it will be topped up before the Dons game.. And they best get the USH on NOW..

Wouldnae want to look like amateurs would we:laugh:

Would the cup game not take precedence over the Hibs game ?.

Would imagine we would get a heavy fine if pitch was unplayable on the 16th. Maybe better retract that e-mail to Doncaster.