soulfulsaint

Honest Answers to Honest Questions

Just back from Sri Lanka, web access was poor, now at work so can't scroll through numerous threads.

Questions:

1. Was Peaso's hat trick an all time classic or just three goals?

2. Who scored for Saints in the bounce match at Falkirk?

3. Is 101 still droning on about Del's selections?

4. Is it true that Ghostie was sooking up to Tam Cowan at the Motherwell Social club?

Appreciate honest answers?

Just back from Sri Lanka, web access was poor, now at work so can't scroll through numerous threads.

Questions:

1. Was Peaso's hat trick an all time classic or just three goals?

2. Who scored for Saints in the bounce match at Falkirk?

3. Is 101 still droning on about Del's selections?

4. Is it true that Ghostie was sooking up to Tam Cowan at the Motherwell Social club?

Appreciate honest answers?

1. Classic, what else could they be?

2. Not sure, wasn't Sheerin though, so calm down.

3. He could be mellowing ever so slightly

4. Probably

Welcome back, we've missed you.

L n K Betty xx

1. Out of 10 I give the hat trick a 7.

2. Heard it was Dr Non-league Goals

3. No he but he has made a New Years Resolution not to mention Del in conversation for at least 5 weeks.

4. The fact Ghostie was even in the Motherwell social club says it all!

Edited by williamwonka

1. Out of 10 I give the hat trick a 7.

2. Heard it was Dr Non-league Goals

3. No he but he has made a New Years Resolution not to mention Del in conversation for at least 5 weeks.

4. The fact Ghostie was even in the Motherwell social club says it all!

All I said was that I wouldn't mention Del in our private conversations... Is it true that the first time you met Claire (from your work) you saw her nipples?

All I said was that I wouldn't mention Del in our private conversations... Is it true that the first time you met Claire (from your work) you saw her nipples?

Front Runner for the WAP 2010 Complete Change of Topic Award has to currently be 101! :wink:

St Tommy = Doc's agent ???? :wink:

Not quite! :laugh: I think he would have thought the cheer from us was ironic when he scored a 2 yard tap in against Main! Worst of all, since we were in suits, he probably thought it was some of the directors! :laugh::laugh:

Not quite! :laugh: I think he would have thought the cheer from us was ironic when he scored a 2 yard tap in against Main! Worst of all, since we were in suits, he probably thought it was some of the directors! :laugh::laugh:

Maybe he thought you were scouts and thats why he bagged 4 against Ayr? :laugh:

The tight b****** wouldnae buy us a drink. And when I mentioned boxing he went white as a sheet.. Our conversation ended with..

Me..."You realise yer team are gonna get pumped the day Tam"

Tam.." Nae chance of the happening":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always thought he knew sod all about football:wink::laugh:

As mentioned that is the best ever change of topic I have ever seen :)

Yes her swim suit fell off while I was patrolling. Was not just me who saw it, about 9 OAPs nearly had a heart attack! Heard she is Single! Shall I put a good word in? I hope I have not given SS too many clues where I work so he can go Sheerin Spotting.

Soulful, you'll be unsurprised to hear that a pair of brothers you are aware were lifted at Motherwell for being inebriated in a public place. The joys of Christmas!

I trust they were not residents from of the 12-inch-ATM known locally as Bank-Foot.