Sheridan signs on loan.

MUZZ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Derek is fully aware of who/what he is signing in Sheridan. There is no doubt he will be a beneficial to us and I dont think anyone is naive to the fact that he has rough edges. But he is a talented player and has the potential to achieve a great deal in the game. Hopefully Saints and Derek McInnes will ensure he realises his potential.

Really not fussed about this signing tbh. He hasn't shown anything (albeit a youngster), and if he does turn it on, we'll be faced with another Rocco Quinn scenario- Celtic demanding an inordinate amount of dough for 'talent'. What's happened to the once Mighty Rocco? Forget ex Old Firm players going to pasture, when loan players leave Saints, their careers nose-dive. They should learn & sign permanently.

Having said that, if he does well and keeps us up, then great. Great news about Colin Samuel being back.

I dunno if this has been said but with Sheridan, Jacko (back very soon) and Muzz we have three under 21s now who are all what you would call 1st team players. This gives us much better options bench wise as well and if all three were playing( which might or might not happen) we would have a far better selection of experienced subbies to choose from...

Good business by Del..:D