boozer before tannadice

stevo-f-c-f

Phoenix is a great pub and I agree the scran is fab too. My favourite pub in Dundee is Mennie's (or the Speedwell) further up the Perth Road. Neither are anywhere near Tannadice though. :?

Mennie's another good pub, pity it so far up the Perth road! Good start to a Perth Road pub crawl however. Also handy for the Balaka

Amyone getting the train through to dundee??

Getting the 3.35 train!

Anyone know prices for the game? ***

Looks like £19 for lower tier, £22 for upper tier from what I can make out here http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?lm=1

Where is everybody sitting? Better atmosphere made/better view in the top tier I would imagine. Or are we all too tight to spend an extra £3?!

Pheonix is where I am headed. Do good food there also (better than Trades I would say), so going through early and having tea there with my old man (who still lives in dundee). Great pint, good atmosphere even if its not particularly cheap.

I have been instructed, in no uncertain terms, to no longer to refer to my father as the "old" man.

If anybody wants to take this up with him in the phoenix, he will be the one telling everybody that listens what a good keeper Sandy McLaren was..........

I have been instructed, in no uncertain terms, to no longer to refer to my father as the "old" man.

If anybody wants to take this up with him in the phoenix, he will be the one telling everybody that listens what a good keeper Sandy McLaren was..........

...Sandy McLaren was a great gaolkeeper unlike Smith, Main, McGregor, Cuthbert et al he got capped for Scotland at Saints so listen to your 'old man' a bit more often. C'mon Da Saints

...Sandy McLaren was a great gaolkeeper unlike Smith, Main, McGregor, Cuthbert et al he got capped for Scotland at Saints so listen to your 'old man' a bit more often. C'mon Da Saints

Im sure he was. I never saw him though. Perhaps you and him could get together and discuss the merits of big bands and "talkies"?

He is old Neil - our birthday's are on the the same date of the same month but your old man is a year ahead of me. He hasn't lost his marbles though - Sandy McLaren WAS a good keeper. I wont make tonight so enjoy the Phoenix (Braw pub) & the game.